What's new

What is your opinion on Kabal after watching this video?

Should Kabal be banned?

• Yes.

Votes: 59 50.9%
  • No.

Votes: 57 49.1%

• Total voters

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
As long as everyone is playing the same game we should all exploit it equally. Dont sit and cry about something this easy to replicate, go to MLG and get dat cash money. Keep at it REO !

E$PORT$

Flagg

Noob
This is a joke, because what should we do....ban throws for Kabal, Skarlet and Raiden? Ban Skarlets F43? Ban Kabals sweep, his over head special? Ban QC's invulnerability glitch?

Im kinda surprised something like this hadn't been found sooner.

AssassiN

Noob
This is a joke, because what should we do....ban throws for Kabal, Skarlet and Raiden? Ban Skarlets F43? Ban Kabals sweep, his over head special? Ban QC's invulnerability glitch?

Im kinda surprised something like this hadn't been found sooner.
How hard is it to not hold block when you win a round?
That's the only thing that triggers the glitch, if you want to block that badly just wait till you hear fight.

VOR

Noob
Yes people, go out and abuse this shit to end so maybe NRS will finally do something about it. Next MLG is gonna be the win one round, perform invincibilty glitch tournament of all tournaments. I wanna see it in every match wweeeeoooooo!!!! BugK9.

How the holy fuck can anyone say ,"well its kind of hard, and situational to get COMPLETE INVINCIBILITY FOR AN ENTIRE ROUND so stop whining, no patch needed"? It legitimately blows my effing mind that people are trying to convince us that its fine.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Honestly this isn't a glitch the game is working as intended just let kabal vs kabal mirrors happen.