What's new

What is your "I want it but it'll never happen" Mortal Kombat game?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Oh, I actually would like to see some kind of remake of Deadly Alliance/Deception. Maybe both combined into one. More like a small side game made by another studio than a proper numbered entry of the series, keeping it simple with the content, no storymode, konquest, xrays, FB, or complicated intros and outros. I always felt a game like MK9, and maybe even MK11, are not games that would need to change that much to work in 3D, and it would be cool to give that era another chance, for all the wrongs it had, it also had so many great stuff, with some of the most beautiful stages, great music, and some really cool character designs, many of which were implemented poorly. I always come back to the same example: Had Jax or Reptile debuted in MKDA, with those terrible designs, nobody would ever want them back. It was the games that were bad. Characters like Hotaru and Drahmin have really cool concepts, that failed when implemented, but in a good game they could've been great. Im kinda rambling at this point, but I would love to see that era get a second chance.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I would love a stand-alone Takeda or Cassie Cage game.

With Takeda, he investigates the disappearance of Kenshi. I would think it would play like Ninja Gaiden mixed with old God of War. Takeda investigates The Red Dragon, Outworld, Black Dragon & Kenshi's past assignments with the Special Forces until he eventually meets Shang Tsung, fights him with Sento & get Kenshi's soul back.

Now Cassie, I would love a grown-up sexy femme fatale Cassie Cage game where she goes fucking ballistic in a tight black combat suit looking like a blonde version of The Baroness from the IDW G.I. Joe comic book covers against The Black Dragon & The Brotherhood of Shadow saying funny one-liners. With DLC being a prequel with Pre-MK Sonya kicking Black Dragon ass in her Shaolin Monks outfit (MK9 body, MK11 face) as she hunts down Kano with other DLC being like "Play as Sonya" & several different costumes. All I want is a sexy femme fetale action thriller like Death By Degress that's not Bayonetta. I would want it to play like WET mixed with Death By Degrees with a little bit of the first Perfect Dark.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
I would love a stand-alone Takeda or Cassie Cage game.

With Takeda, he investigates the disappearance of Kenshi. I would think it would play like Ninja Gaiden mixed with old God of War. Takeda investigates The Red Dragon, Outworld, Black Dragon & Kenshi's past assignments with the Special Forces until he eventually meets Shang Tsung, fights him with Sento & get Kenshi's soul back.

Now Cassie, I would love a grown-up sexy femme fatale Cassie Cage game where she goes fucking ballistic in a tight black combat suit looking like a blonde version of The Baroness from the IDW G.I. Joe comic book covers against The Black Dragon & The Brotherhood of Shadow saying funny one-liners. With DLC being a prequel with Pre-MK Sonya kicking Black Dragon ass in her Shaolin Monks outfit (MK9 body, MK11 face) as she hunts down Kano with other DLC being like "Play as Sonya" & several different costumes. All I want is a sexy femme fetale action thriller like Death By Degress that's not Bayonetta. I would want it to play like WET mixed with Death By Degrees with a little bit of the first Perfect Dark.
I appreciate your love of Cassie and "The Baroness"...cuz I do love my GI Joe. But I can't say I'm supportive of her wearing this outfit. Plus GI Joe also has a character that goes undercover as the Baroness in earlier IDW comics and has an action figure named Chameleon of all names. But I do know what you mean here. If that suit done well can work. As Sonya would say..."I'm Conflicted!" lol

1. An adventure RPG style MK game

2. A non-traditional 2.5D game, closer to the 3D style, which is what I'd love. With both X and especially 11 it seems they might go that way of a kind of free roam fight, so basically the game being like the trailer, but we'll never see it.

3. A game without guests

4. A game exploring pre-MK1, which would mean a lot of classic characters wouldn't be in

5. A game with characters truly feeling different in terms of weight, height & speed

6. A game supported for more than 2 years

7. A game with the original brutalities

8. A game that has a large representation of the 3D era

9. A game with a VA close to one from the non-NRS era

10. A game without time travel and DCU influence