What's new

What is your #1 worry about Mortal Kombat X?

What is your #1 worry about MKX?

• Online Issues (example: Laggy gameplay, no rage quit punishing, reigon locking, etc)

Votes: 144 55.4%
  • Balancing Issues (example: Some characters are super good, others are super bad)

Votes: 56 21.5%
  • Characters that are to similar to others (example: Cassie being to similar to Johnny and Sonya, etc)

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • Bad review scores from gaming sites (example: The game is great, but gets a lot of bad reviews, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Story (example: The story turns out to be bad, boring, short, ruins the story of MK, etc)

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Other (post specifics in the comments)

Votes: 26 10.0%
  • No worries! I'm fine!

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
70% on the online... I really hope its like injustice or even better, as much as I loved MK9 online was just trash. 30% balance, I hope we get a good balance, its ok if some variations become useless, as long as atleast 1 variation is viable at high level gameplay. No braindead super easy chars that are all safe and skilles and beat half the cast 7/3 or 8/2 (Kenshi MK9).

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
The thing I fear the most is that my main (Reptile) won't be any good, but I'm not concerned...he will be juuuust fine.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Too bad you could choose only one. But I voted On-line. For PC it was next to non-existent, unless you inherited some masochistic traits from your relatives.
My other concern would be balance issue, but this could be dealt with by patches... On the other hand, I'd hate to see Sub-Zero patch-nerfed to the ground again, so maybe... On-line. Definitely on-line is my biggest worry.