What's new

What is your #1 worry about Mortal Kombat X?

What is your #1 worry about MKX?

• Online Issues (example: Laggy gameplay, no rage quit punishing, reigon locking, etc)

Votes: 144 55.4%
  • Balancing Issues (example: Some characters are super good, others are super bad)

Votes: 56 21.5%
  • Characters that are to similar to others (example: Cassie being to similar to Johnny and Sonya, etc)

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • Bad review scores from gaming sites (example: The game is great, but gets a lot of bad reviews, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Story (example: The story turns out to be bad, boring, short, ruins the story of MK, etc)

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Other (post specifics in the comments)

Votes: 26 10.0%
  • No worries! I'm fine!

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
Even though I agree with you (I think they will both be playable at this point. Johnny has already been confirmed by Adam), I would like to ask something: Could we please not turn this into another argument?

I'm not saying that's what I think you are trying to do, I'm just asking, honestly. I didn't really want this thread to turn into another "Johnny and Sonya is going to be playable!", "No they aren't!" thread. That is all...
yeah no problem I totally get it, I wasn't trying to start an argument I was just saying. Sorry about that.

On topic I don't really have any worries other than Fujin not being in the game as playable whether it be DLC or not. I just really want to play this character competitively

Gamer68

Fujin!
yeah no problem I totally get it, I wasn't trying to start an argument I was just saying. Sorry about that.

On topic I don't really have any worries other than Fujin not being in the game as playable whether it be DLC or not. I just really want to play this character competitively
It's fine! Like I said, I was just asking!

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Fiddie fiddies for a hunna percent. No safe 50/50s that loop

I hope that I don't even have to play online for most of my xp this time around. But yeah better online. I'm not worried about that tho.

And bad reviews is actually a good one. Although it's MK and is very well accepted I hope there won't be any bad reviews or things that'll prevent people from buying the game/ joining the community.

Great thread :)

Gamer68

Fujin!
Fiddie fiddies for a hunna percent. No safe 50/50s that loop

I hope that I don't even have to play online for most of my xp this time around. But yeah better online. I'm not worried about that tho.

And bad reviews is actually a good one. Although it's MK and is very well accepted I hope there won't be any bad reviews or things that'll prevent people from buying the game/ joining the community.

Great thread :)
Thanks! I'm glad you guys like the thread!

But yeah, bad reviews also kinda worries me too (online play worries me the most, though). If the game gets unnecessary bad reviews, it can keep a lot of people from getting the game. I just hope everything goes well with MKX!

JDM

Noob
Comparing it to KI is perfect, here we have a game that from the outside seems niche and not respected, but if anyone knows this game, the online community flourishes. It's easily the most passionate and responsive online community there is. MKX could have this same success as well.
Agreed fully. There's so much potential in mkx online.

Please nrs!!!!

Thanks! I'm glad you guys like the thread!

But yeah, bad reviews also kinda worries me too (online play worries me the most, though). If the game gets unnecessary bad reviews, it can keep a lot of people from getting the game. I just hope everything goes well with MKX!

If we only have

Arcade ladder

Story

Tower

Online and nothing else it deserves bad reviews. NEED more game modes

JDM

Noob
Reviews dont mean anything man. Sfxt got like... 8.7?? Or something and that game died off quick cause it sucked ass.

Mkx will no doubt have great reviews anyways. Reviewers are suckers for story modes and mk always has fantastic story modes. Not to mention the name mortal kombat alone will give it decent reviews immediately.

Gamer68

Fujin!
If we only have

Arcade ladder

Story

Tower

Online and nothing else it deserves bad reviews. NEED more game modes
We already know the game is going to have Test Your Might, Test Your Luck, Endless, Survivor, Team Battle, and apparently King of the Hill too. We don't know if that's everything, though.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Reviews dont mean anything man. Sfxt got like... 8.7?? Or something and that game died off quick cause it sucked ass.

Mkx will no doubt have great reviews anyways. Reviewers are suckers for story modes and mk always has fantastic story modes. Not to mention the name mortal kombat alone will give it decent reviews immediately.
That's true. But there is still a lot of people out there that reads reviews before buying a game. So negative reviews = people not getting the game.

Gamer68

Fujin!
team battle? as in tag team mode?
No. We still don't know much about it, but this is what we know (I think):

In Team Battle, up to 8 people can play; 4 players on each time. The game chooses 1 person from each team to fight, while everyone else watches. After the fight is done, which ever person won gets XP, so does the other people on their team. The the game repeats the process.

So basically: A group of people vs. another group of people. The game choose 2 people that must fight. The winning persons' team gets XP. I'm pretty sure that's what we know, but I could be wrong...