What's new

What is the origin of you TYM or online gamer tag name?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
This piece of dialogue from Aliens movie (1979), since I'm huge fan of the Xenomorph ! :

Ash: You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? The perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility.
Lambert: You admire it.
Ash: I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

:p

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
english is not my first language, as a kid i taught myself english using electronic dictionary my dad bought me. i grew up loving subzero and his spine rip fatality.
didnt know what it was called at the time so i have always described it and referred to it as the coldspine fatality and it turned out to be “spine rip” lol

and here we are

I got my XBox just after Guardians of the Galaxy 2 came out and I liked the name - although I do realize that it becomes increasingly dated with each passing year. TaserFace was already taken, though, so I added the 007 part to it just because.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Bull Hurley and Lincoln Hawk were already taken, so I went for my 3rd choice....

Also, for anyone who doesn't recognize this gif, do yourself a favor and watch Over the Top. Absolute cinematic triumph.

Been playing competitive sports since I was WEEE Tike lol.It was in middle school 8th grade.Friends really just started calling Shanedawg during middle school football.
Shane is my real name dawg just followed because I played OLIne in football and they would follow the bigdawgs in for a TD.The 1995 when I graduated!!!God I am old@!

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
Mutough was when I was a lil baby and needed a name for my Maple Story character. It's my PSN and it's not staying that for much longer

StylesClash (my tournament name) is AJ Styles' finisher. I'm a pro wrestler and I'm a pretty big fan of him, though I'm not particularly influenced by him. I was thinking about changing it to one of a few names (Steiner Screwdriver, German Suplex, Slam Darkholme, Wu Tang, or my ring name) but UltraDavid said it was cool so I might keep it

Dixie Flatline is a character from Neuromancer and I thought it sounded dope as shit

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Its story time children! Take a seat right there.

AHEM....BACK IN MY DAY I started a lil dance crew when clownin' and C-walking was poppin'. It was just me and 2 other homies practicing different dance moves in the backyard and they actually kinda helped came up with my name. JBeezY because my real name is JB and added the baby because I was a huge Lil Wayne fan. And anybody who knows Lil Wayne, one of his aliases is Weezy F. Baby. So I applied that to mine and it stuck ever since. Whoop there it is :)

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
I was raised a pentacostal evangelical but my dad never liked shredding the bad boy image so he played mortal Kombat and listened to heavy metal Christian bands. He showed me the music video for “To he’ll with the devil” by Stryper whose guitarist was named Oz Fox. AOL only had OzzFoxx available so I took that and run with it ever since.