What's new

What is the most disrespectful thing your oppenent has ever done to you, and what is the worst thing you have done too them?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Fatalities are easily the most disrespectful but now i cant even be salty cause of those fucking hearts!!!
I am an absolute saint i never do bad things to people i might input my mercy wrong ... repeatedly , but i always get it in the end :DOGE

i once gave mercy, walked half the screen (the other player just blocked because fear of errons f4) and then i started to tbag in front of him mid match. i was SO in his head.

I find it disrespectful when people try “smash and grab” tactics against me. Tactics include jump in > uppercut or throw lmao.

I usually do the moonwalk when I win. Teabag with dpad hold back on the stick lol.

Last edited:

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Usually it's my opponent beating me once or twice (or even win the first game) and then teabag and fatality me. I mean what? Yeah I lost but usually I adapt and win later but I mean wtf?
Personally I'm only toxic to buttonmashers. If someone is spamming d1's, d3's and disrespecting frames and turns then after some wins I'll teabag a little bit, kill them and find another game lol. But other than that I see no point in being disrespectful.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
I don't take anything to heart because I refuse to be emotionally manipulated by my opponent (the game outside the game). The only thing I do; When somebody quits I take a screen shot and send it to them. I was taught to never quit, so I have a disdain for quitters.

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
I hardly care what my opponents does but its pretty inevitable what they do
  • Rage quit during middle of match
  • Rage quit during fatality screen so you don't gain a quitality
  • Send stupid ass messages complaining after they lose
  • T-bag and taunting in general during the match
  • Wait a while before selecting a character like they're doing something else and all they're doing is starring at the fucking screen until you choose a character so they can counter pick
  • Wait a while before selecting a stage or rematching like they're trying to play mind games, and they still receive an L
  • Lag switching to make you drop combos
  • Upload your matches to youtube like its suppose to hurt ones feelings
  • Giving you the win in a match because they've kicked your ass for too long
  • Turning mic on playing stupid ass sounds or just talking random shit
The most disrespectful thing i do towards my opponent is downplay my skill i guess idk