What's new

What is the most disrespectful thing your oppenent has ever done to you, and what is the worst thing you have done too them?

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Someone invited me to a private KOTH match. Before my turn the owner of the room lost, and then when I loaded up and picked Geras I was kicked from the room.

The owner was salty and wanted an immediate runback :rolleyes:

I'm never disrespectful online. If you don't know a person, why be an asshole to them for no reason?

With my friends however, it's a different story. When Injustice 1 came out I would beat one friend with Bane, using nothing but grabs, quoting Dark Knight Rises the entire time. He played the Flash, but he was terrible with him, so I would also call him "The Flush" and make a toilet flushing noise every time I beat him like I just flushed his ass.

Scarred him for life.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I'm never disrespectful online. If you don't know a person, why be an asshole to them for no reason?

With my friends however, it's a different story. When Injustice 1 came out I would beat one friend with Bane, using nothing but grabs, quoting Dark Knight Rises the entire time. He played the Flash, but he was terrible with him, so I would also call him "The Flush" and make a toilet flushing noise every time I beat him like I just flushed his ass.

Scarred him for life.
I :D almost died! that must've been awesome LmAo

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

Scarred him for life.
Here's the thing tho about fighting games. Some people call it being an asshole and others think of it as strategic. And it really is ....kinda a combination of both. These games are mental, and if you can rattle somebody just by teabagging him, you already won the mind game. But of course, most people will always get in their feelings and fail to see this.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Here's the thing tho about fighting games. Some people call it being an asshole and others think of it as strategic. And it really is ....kinda a combination of both. These games are mental, and if you can rattle somebody just by teabagging him, you already won the mind game. But of course, most people will always get in their feelings and fail to see this.
ANNNND the up down Teleleports!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Someone beat my Jade with Kabal last night and then sent me hate mail...

after a win.

Said "you gonna use that scrubby ass projectile immunity crap huh? what's wrong with regular zoning?"

Which aside from the fact that it makes no sense, was pretty hateful towards jade.
I will never understand how ppl still feel obligated to send hatemail AFTER a win. Like, take the W and shut the fuck up! Jeebus!

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Someone beat my Jade with Kabal last night and then sent me hate mail...

after a win.

Said "you gonna use that scrubby ass projectile immunity crap huh? what's wrong with regular zoning?"

Which aside from the fact that it makes no sense, was pretty hateful towards jade.
Lmao people are just dumb :D
unless they use frost and cassie!

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
I think the most disrespectful thing I ever had happen to me was beating someone 15 games to zero and then having them win one game by a pixel and them tea bagging, fatal and no rematch followed by hatemail talking about "if you had played more fair and didn't use scrubby tactics I would play longer".

I almost never do disrespectful stuff. I think the worst I've done is tea bag after someone tea bagged me and Jade's taunt where she giggles at you on loop because it is funny and if you tea bag people unprovoked you need to hold that giggle into back hand.

Whats with "WHITE" dude? What does the color here has to do with his behavior?
I think it's funny you posted this message then proceeded to keep saying black dude and be a total hypocrite. Impressive homie.

Fake outrage is lame and annoying and you're better than that.

Oreo blizzards are delicious. Vanilla and chocolate.......serve girl.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
probably mercying someone into a quitality lmao. had a guy fatality for every loss i took in the beta with the same fatality. that shit irked my nerves. i played him 15 times.