What's new

What is the most disrespectful thing your oppenent has ever done to you, and what is the worst thing you have done too them?

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
The most disrespectful thing someone has doe too me, would be.... not giving me a chance when I started the 2nd beta, they ended up combo-ing from start to finish , and then they twabagged me (this went on for three rounds)(I didn't quit because I was watching and learning the scorpion combo)
(Achievements do not count, say teabagging for the disco is not dead)
The most disrespectful thing I did was own my cousin on his first game lol
how about you?
EDIT:makes sure you talk about MK11, I did not post this as offtopic

Last edited:

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
The most disrespectful thing.....hmmmmm....OH when I beat and teabagged this old ass White dude in Soul Calibur then he decided to stalk all my social media, doxxed me (found an address), and proceeded to harrass me until I exposed his ass on Reddit then he stopped. Good times :)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
When this Kung Lao player and I played like a set of ten and he finally took one win. He then proceeded to T bag me, attempt a fatality, fail, and then left the game.

I don't really disrespect unless I play with friends. :DOGE

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
I never really do anything disrespectful, I just don't care enough and I'm not a dick.

The only thing I do on special occasions is what I call the D2 bag. I'll get up close, and just whiff as many D2s as possible while switching stance during the fatality sequence. This usually happens after fighting someone who literally only knows how to d2 and x-ray/FB. Or if someone tries to throw way too much, I'll do the same thing but with throws. At least it actually conveys something.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Man I avenged you. He didn’t reply shit to me
Of course he didnt. He got his Karma. Apparently, people from the scene were messaging Thanking me for exposing that asshole. He tried hitting me up telling me to stop like I was the one harassing him. People are so fucking funny playing victim all of a sudden where their ass is exposed. Whatever u do in the dark will ALWAYS come to light. Haven't fucked with me since. But then again....I haven't played SC6 since MK came out lol

The most disrespect I ever got was when I was constantly kicked from J-stars victory vs. I don't know if I was joining wrong games or people were tired of my shit, but I often got kicked just upon joining.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I was in an MKx koth and a guy was tea bagging his opponent, literally the whole match while zoning him out. I don't appreciate it when people disrespect newer or low level players simply because they are new or low level.

So I picked venomous and beat him with d4~spray only to show him he had some deficiencies of his own.

Last edited:
Jade (me) vs Scorpion, Scorpion has won the final round and tea bagged me, then he gave me a Mercy and started tea bagging in the middle of the match...

I won and kept doing Jade's DB4 (the parry) while in the "Finish Him" phase, and did a fatality without giving them another Mercy...

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Jade (me) vs Scorpion, Scorpion has won the final round and tea bagged me, then he gave me a Mercy and started tea bagging in the middle of the match...

I won and kept doing Jade's DB4 (the parry) while in the "Finish Him" phase, and did a fatality without giving them another Mercy...
you should have given the mercey and did what he did too you LmAo

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
The most disrespectful thing.....hmmmmm....OH when I beat and teabagged this old ass White dude in Soul Calibur then he decided to stalk all my social media, doxxed me (found an address), and proceeded to harrass me until I exposed his ass on Reddit then he stopped. Good times :)
Whats with "WHITE" dude? What does the color here has to do with his behavior?

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I made a music video of some guy that one day rage quitted on everyone in a fighting game. It was mostly for fun and because I wanted to edit something, but afterwards the game's forum got quite toxic towards the guy.

Here's the video, I'm quite proud of it:

Game's called Fantasy Strike and it's quite amazing.