What's new

What is the best special attack in the game?

Best special move

• Total voters

Dann

Noob
1. kabal's nomad dash- regular nomad dash allows for an insane pressure game and the ex version stops all pressure. Thats by far the best move.
2. Reptiles elbow dash
3. kung laos spin
4. kenshis spirit charge

Rain's roundhouse, sub zeros clone should be added to that list. Freddy's teleport was a troll right? lol. Baraka's blade charge deserves an honorable mention

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Sonya's divekick should be in there. Considering that it can punish pokes for a full bnb... my personal favorite is Quan's EX rune.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
How the HELL is Sheeva's Jump Stomp not up there? It's like +72 on block and clearly the best anti-zoning tool in the game.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Kl's spin and ex tp, SZ's clone, Ermac's TKP, Freddy's HS and FF, JC's ex nut punch, Kenshi's ex SC. When used correctly those moves are BROKEN :eek: !

Flagg

Warrior
Is this one of those threads where everyone ignores the options listed and then just asks why their mains special move isn't in there?

Anyways, I voted for KL Spin on that list.

Flagg

Warrior
While we're on the subject, I do think Skarlets ex red dash is amazing and possibly the best move in the game. It goes through nearly anything and it can lead to massive 40%+ combos.

I think I've only seen Kenshis ex move beat that out.