What's new

What is the best special attack in the game?

Best special move

• Total voters

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Your missing:

Ermacs Force push
Rains Round House
Cages Nut Punch
Kitana Cutter
Cyrax Bomb
Sub's Ice Clone

I think any of these would trump Smokes Teleport, Freddy's Teleport, Raidens Teleport.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Kenshi's EX spirit charge is +7 on block I believe. So freaking good. What about Cyrax net?

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
On paper, KL's spin. 6 frame launcher that can anti-air anything. You KL players should feel bad if you dont get a flawless everytime you use him.

My in game experience. Subs Ice clone. Sooo good at spacing, can AA lol, Best corner jail and all that good stuff.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
Things that should be up there and arent:

Jax's Dash Punch
Ermac's Force Push
Noob Saibot's Upknee. Comon man this one is obvious.
Smoke's Smoke Bomb
Rain's Roundhouse
Cyrax's Bombs
Cage's Nutpunch
Shang Tsung's Soul Steal (only because of glitch)
Quan Chi's Close Rune (rune trap)
Raiden's Superman
CSZ parry

And half of Kratos's special moves. Apollo's Bow, Hermes Dash, Parry, all godlike.

Edit* and sub's ice clone, Jade's flash.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Kenshi's spirit charge is +7 on block I believe. So freaking good. What about Cyrax net?
Net is pretty good, since most characters can't trade with it very well in projectile battles. It can get blown up by a few teleports though.

Error

DF2+R2
flash/glow, teleport uppercut, MS(shrug, it build meter and is special cancellable), air drop, Skarlet red dash and ex dagger toss, etc, there's too many specials to think of

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Things that should be up there and arent:
And half of Kratos's special moves. Apollo's Bow, Hermes Dash, Parry, all godlike.
I never got to use him or see gameplay of him, but i heard he sucks. This is the first time i seen anyone talk positive about him lmao

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I never got to use him or see gameplay of him, but i heard he sucks. This is the first time i seen anyone talk positive about him lmao
Slowest character in the game, but highest damage., Gets 80% in the corner, his parry combos into 40%, and he has a Hermes dash infinite much like Kabal's.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
How come a 1 frame special that can punish any interruptable string for 35% while invulnerable for breakers is not in that list? A bunch of ignorants...

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
How come a 1 frame special that can punish any interruptable string for 35% while invulnerable for breakers is not in that list? A bunch of ignorants...
Only 1 person made the list dude. Are you talking about Jade's EX glow?