What's new

What is the best normal attack in the game?

What is the best normal attack in the game?

• Total voters

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
i vote anything to do with liu kang as fucking clown shoes,hes been pissing me off since mk2, stay dead kang,stay dead
XD

Funny how Liu Kang is not even listed in the poll, his B3 and I forgot the other move (far punch first hit for breaker usually)

Skarlets f212 1+2 red dash slide builds more meter and is safe.
whut, what is this bs, im gonna test it lol.

But seriously kung lao's 21212 is hella good but its full combo punishable by dash up fast normals, fast advancing specials and the last hit can be armored out of. That alone does not make the move candidate for one of the best normals, it just doesnt cut it compared to f3 and some of sonya's normals for example.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
it's obviously either cage f+3 or sonyas d4 (into military stance mixup) but i also like sindels 2,1 and 2 (into levi cancel or levi instant fb) and NW's f3 (into 1,2, or b4, or just shoulder)

Playpal

Kombatant
i think this is false i remember testing the random advantage with cdjr and you could not d1 when it happens
Yes I've also tested this, Dizzy and 16bit have tested this and Somberness has tested this. We could D1 when we should.

Flagg

Warrior
Out of that selection I picked Cages F3. I nearly picked the Kabal option, but that takes quite a bit of skill, where any Tom, Dick and Harry can do F3.

Sonya's D4 is clearly better than Mileenas because of the stuff she can do off of it and really, Mileenas D4 isn't that much better than Barakas and her D4 can be punished by a instant dive kick now.

Jax string can be blown up now, correct?

Sub Zeros 21 is quite good cause I find that has a really high hit box and knocks people out the air.

In the end though, F3, random advantage, plus it's Cage who has the best pressure game out of all those characters and F3 only makes his pressure all the better.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
My vote goes to Sonya's d4. It controls space so well and if that poke touches you even once, you're eating damage whether you like it or not. Military Stance FTW! ;)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
All of the moves that are similar to kabals F 4 move. Bunch of characters have it like Sonya and stryker.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

McNasty

Moist.
Sub zero-d4
Smoke-b2, standing 2
sonya-d4
cyrax-b1
kitana- standing 2, d1, f2
kabal-f4
cage-f3
lao-f3, standing 2
reptile-d4