What's new

What, if anything, is Mortal Kombat 11 Missing?

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
Sometimes I feel like they’ve played it safe in terms of the amount of content they added because it’s been pretty much the same since MK9 with the exception of living towers and recolors of skins

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !
All except Kreate a Fighter. That feature just about ruins any fighting game for me. There's no real reason to choose any character other than your created characters in the game since you will have given them all the best possible move sets.

If any of you played MK: Armageddon back in the day then you know what I mean. They were broken and mostly unbeatable.
THAT is easy to fix . you could only fight against created fighter vs created fighter . that would be cool actually .

Makuholick

Killa Queen
All except Kreate a Fighter. That feature just about ruins any fighting game for me. There's no real reason to choose any character other than your created characters in the game since you will have given them all the best possible move sets.

If any of you played MK: Armageddon back in the day then you know what I mean. They were broken and mostly unbeatable.
Better than sifting through treasure chests and spending fortunes on icons
Or watching AIs bring you rewards like dogs
Removal of the requirements to unlock intro/outro animations and brutalities. The finishers should be discoverable like all other MK games.
Thank you!
More 3D era characters. I’d enjoy seeing what modern NRS does with someone like Fujin, Ashrah, Nitara, etc.
You will take discount Poison Ivy and the POM Wonderful ninja, and you will like them lol

Last edited:

DanCock

Cock Master!!
allow us to kustomize in kompetitive modes or maybe allow us to at least change one slot for each tournament variation.

Wifi filter, online verse has gotten worse in 2019 then how it was in 2006. yeah a lot of players had shitty internet, but they were wired and the whole match was the same type of lag. wifi matches it changes constantly ITS ANNOYING AS FUCK!!

make d1, d3 and d4 a little more negative on block. or maybe make them more like mk9s pokes

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I don't think it's missing that much. I think giving characters more launchers or chances to juggle the opponent for more damage would be nice.

I like the idea of Full Customs being available, although then people need to be cool with having characters that end up seeming "broken".

Toruko61

Noob
What are some things they could do to add depth?
i still don´t get the point of stance-switch, except tricking ur opponent.

stances should influence frame, reach or dmg for string starters or other basic moves as well.

also there should be some sort of interaction while fighting some1 in the opposite stance.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
i still don´t get the point of stance-switch, except tricking ur opponent.

stances should influence frame, reach or dmg for string starters or other basic moves as well.

also there should be some sort of interaction while fighting some1 in the opposite stance.

That could be fun. I know Virtua Fighter had different combos that are stance specific. I imagine some people would find it a bit of a pain to have to start memorizing stance specific combos, but it could be an interesting wrinkle.

Also, speaking of Virtua Fighter, one thing they also had was that the size or weight class of the character would play an impact on juggle height, so essentially there were combos that only worked on smaller characters. That could an interesting thing to work in, and could help compensate for smaller characters sometimes being able to low profile certain moves.

trufenix

bye felicia
It needs 3rd variations. In fact, it needs however many variations it takes to put every move on the list in one of them. With as many being shitty or sub par as they are, there's really no excuse to not just throw the other ones in.

I thought maybe this was a side effect of crunch time or they had some sort of reveal tied to the league, but apparently we're pulling an SFxT and just pretending it doesn't exist while the entire community begs and withers.

bad form.

Customized variations in things like Kombat League. If there are tournament players or whomever who really care about balance or being able to lab against all the move sets or whatever it is they go on about, they can have their own little box off in the corner to do all that stuff, but there's no reason to bother the rest of us with it.

Gear and skins for online play. Those who don't want to slog through the ToT or wander around in the Krypt should be able to get all of the content for their characters.

Have the Character Select screen come before you connect to another player so that you go right into the game and don't need to sit around for a minute looking at a menu while the other guy randomly clicks around or just does nothing.

Option to show the hit and hurt boxes in Practice Mode like they do in the Tutorial, so we can see what the moves are actually doing and be able to prepare for that.

Buff Kitana.