What's new

What, if anything, is Mortal Kombat 11 Missing?

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
For me I would say that the only thing that MK11 is missing is actually more online modes I feel like we’ve been given the same thing over and over for online play you feel?

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
Some of the cast need some extra combo strings to toy and play around with. D’Vorah and Kano are good examples of this.

More 3D era characters. I’d enjoy seeing what modern NRS does with someone like Fujin, Ashrah, Nitara, etc.

A barebones hitbox indicator within the training mode. Give us something so we can actually see and lab the wonky hitboxes, developing strategies around it.

A remake of an old iconic stage in UMK3. The Pit was my favorite! Also, lets get some creative stage fatalities while we are at it. It would be hype to have a stage fatality on Tournament by throwing them into one of the arcade machines.

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !
Better soundtracks , characters talking some smack during fights , Babalities , backdash invincibility , easy Flawless Block ,
Option select to choose to turn off KB and interectables .
Give the game more interesting characters Cyrax Sektor kenshi Takeda Rain Fujin .
MKE MK A MENS GAME AGAIN !!

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
Kreate a Fighter.
Animalities.
Good 3D Era characters.
Fair and non-manipulative gear.
Character design.
All except Kreate a Fighter. That feature just about ruins any fighting game for me. There's no real reason to choose any character other than your created characters in the game since you will have given them all the best possible move sets.

If any of you played MK: Armageddon back in the day then you know what I mean. They were broken and mostly unbeatable.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
You know what would make the game better for me?

• Faster input response. Sometimes I feel like the characters are playing under water due to the delayed input response for the string combos. It just feels "off" to me. This is not unique to this game. All modern NRS games suffer from this.
  • Removal of all dialed combos (the strings are fine)
  • Loosening the tight special cancelable strings. (So many dropped combos for me because of an extra input. Most fighting games are more forgiving, allowing the buffered special move to come out even if an extra input was made. )
  • Resolve the inconsistent hit boxes. There is no reason why some characters cannot be hit by certain moves or better yet, inconsistently hit by certain moves.
  • Give me a REAL grappler in the game! I need a real, in your face, command grabbing monster with command grabs that cannot be nuetral ducked. Bane and Goro (MKX) were the only NRS grapplers that fit this description. Command grabs should not be defended against by nuetral ducking.
  • Either make more variations or give us another way to make use of the unused pool of special moves in this game in tournament mode. What a waste.
  • Removal of the requirements to unlock intro/outro animations and brutalities. The finishers should be discoverable like all other MK games. As it stands now, I will likely never unlock more than 25% of these items. If not, at least give us a guaranteed way of earning them via playing character ladders, not ToT with its random chance unlockable content.