What's new

What if all the variations were rolled up into one? Who would be best & Who would you choose?

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Tremor would be the perfect character. He'd have safe offense, OTG all the time and have unbreakable damage

llabslb

R1D1_998
Cassie: Spec Ops missiles tracking your ass while she's IAGS for days

Kung Lao: Able to set up a hat trap with tempest and buz saw abilities? Maaaaan

Kano: I reckon he can get 100% combos with his variations combined. Cybernetic combos with the cut throat buffs and moves helping out? Gg

Quan Chi: he needs it

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Quan Chi, Cassie Cage, Kotal Kahn, Predator, Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Tremor, Sub-Zero, Sonya, or Kung Lao could still qualify.

mkl

Poopbutt.
Just like last thread it would go to Kotal. Remove the low meme sword and give him Sun God's command grab. Move damage totem to db4. Replace Sword Shake with Obsidian Totem. He is now doing 70%+ BnBs with a bar (hit confirms into totem + level 3 sun choke lol), can half all damage to him, has an armored wakeup launcher, normals of the gods, safety/ways to convert off of his b14. God damn that would be glorious.

skater11

The saltiest
A vast majority of the characters would have way too many tools for such little rounds. The game would be better off first to win 4-5 rounds.

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
Kotal Kahn buffed 50/50s for days, with a fucking tick throw

Flame fist damage buff stacked with shitty dualist buff plus block infinites? Holy shit

No question though quan chi would dominate. He is arguably already number 1, imagine unblockables, armored summoner zoning, plus rune trap. gg

Fallen_sektor

I will show no mercy
quan obviously, bat, armor, chip rune and a decent wake up
shinnok would be a beast too, ridiculous zoning with the flick, beam, hell sparks, imagine boneshaper jailing you with mimicry every time

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
Mileena would be incredible. You couldn't pressure her because of Ex Fade, she'd be able to build a shit ton of meter chipping with high and low sais including fade backward. Her piercing B12 would be there to harass and annoy. A few more meterless mixups with the Ravenous low pounce. Perfect.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Well you basically went through my entire thought process in your post and came to the same conclusion so... good job.

BlackViper415

TYM's Head Herpetologist
I wouldn't even care who the best characters were. I'd be spending all my time in the lab pulling off stylish combos. Seriously, can you imagine the swag combos that could be pulled off if each character had all their moves? Half the cast's combos would look like poetry in motion.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Kotal would be best imo.

All 3 variations are good for their own reasons, and they all play off B1. He would still play similar utilizing B1, but he'd have war god mixups and armor coupled with totems on hit and every tick throw mixup he has in sun god.
Imagine Blood God's stupid damage, easy ass +60% combos, now imagine it with War God's ability to open people up(meaning even more damage and easier), and now imagine a double buffed(totem and sacrifice) LV3 command grab, shit would probably do +50%.

You'd have 50% tick throws and +100% damage combos off of 50/50's.