What's new

What Fighting Game Series Would You Want To Return?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Besides the obvious MK series. There's plenty of fighting game gems that have been left in the pass. But what if they were brought back as a brand new game? What Fighting Game would you like to return ?Question mark?

Let's Discuss :l:qtl:cool::qtr:r
There was a very old and obscure and frankly, pretty shit game called VS that I had a ton of fun playing.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
If only. It was too sweet of a game for too few to get to play
The only reason why i missed out on that game because it was Xbox exclusive. HUGE KI fan! So seeing that shit broke my heart :(

There was a very old and obscure and frankly, pretty shit game called VS that I had a ton of fun playing.
I vaguely remember that game but i know for sure i played that too. The characters were all bootleg triangular, polygon looking but it was fun as hell!

BurdaA

Frost-Byte
Wu tang taste the pain (Shaolin style). Game was sick with enough players for 4 (multitap oc)

Also I’d back requests for xmen/rival-schools.

Also Fighterz... competitively dead af... bring it back :DOGE

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Wu tang taste the pain (Shaolin style). Game was sick with enough players for 4 (multitap oc)

Also I’d back requests for xmen/rival-schools.

Also Fighterz... competitively dead af... bring it back :DOGE
When does the DBFZ Finals start?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
26th I think... then who tf knows....
Wait....OF THIS MONTH!? WOOOOOOOO! This might be the end of DBFZ but if another DLC pack is announced i am NOT buying it. They still have not even fixed the online. What kinda bullshit is that? Nope.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Updating this: Primal Rage.

After last night's retro FG stream, I found that this game needs to be remade. I have never played a game that required negative edge stuff like this. Pressing and holding the buttons before doing the corresponding inputs is what threw me. I barely did a good combo. lol

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Marvel vs Capcom crossover series. I really hope mvci didn’t kill it. Mvc3 had really deep game meta when there was character variety and all marvel players are on point, those guys are real killers.
Was just gonna say that. I would want a really good Marvel VS Capcom game.

And I'd like to see a DBZ Budokai game that's better than whatever Xenoverse was supposed to be.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Someone already said it but a revival of Def Jam Vendetta with old and new school rappers would be amazing. And it would give the old heads who hate new school rap a chance to get the hatred out of their systems :D
THAT would be dope, except not including the ones who have already passed away already cuz the kids will throw a tantrum seeing their fav mumble rapper get his ass beat all over again.