What's new

What Fighting Game Series Would You Want To Return?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Clay Fighter
Eternal Champions
Blood Roar
Rise of the robots
THrill Kill
Naruto back in 2D
DBZ but only 1x1 no assist shit
I LOOOOOOVE CLAY FIGHTER! Played all of the series entries and maaaaan im a fan of the stereotype fuckery that was Clay Fighter.

When you got a Voodoo Witch docter w/ a chicken that says, "CLUCK YOU!" BabY Im sold! BRING THAT SHIT BACK!

Zaccel

Noob
Fighters Destiny.

That game presented a lot of unique ideas, and had lots of potential. Just give the cast more charisma and tighten up the frame data (many attacks are more plus on block than on hit) and it's off to a good start.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Bushido Blade. I can't believe there hasn't been even a spiritual successor this generation
Played it at PS2. It was a nice game with historical names as playable characters. If they remade it, it'd be like Tekken, but with more swordsmanship stuff in there. I mained Musashi back then.

slamtown

Police Brutality
Clayfighters. That game was actually deep and interesting. But for a game that people did not see as a joke i would like the street fighter alpha series to return. 2 is by far the best fighting game i have ever played besides some close runner ups like umk3 or old school kof.

MCPeePants

Bout it
Gonna go with Eternal Champions and Toshinden. Those were OG to me.

EC had friggin background fatalities.

EDIT: Gotta add VF too. Damn it. Too many.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
1. TMNT Tournament Fighters(there were a few versions but the SNES version was easily the best)
2. Karate Champ(the original fighter)
3. Clay Fighter(this was supposed to come back few years back I believe to the PC but got scrapped)
4. Terror Drome(but done by NRS)
5. Mace The Dark Ages
6. Street Fighter: The Movie game
7. Power Rangers the one for SNES
8. Bio-Freaks
9. War Gods
10. Terra Fighter
11. The Deadliest Warrior
12. Blood Storm
13. Eternal Champions
14. Tao Feng
15. Thrill Kill

Sure some of these were just MK knockoffs but still fun.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Wait....OF THIS MONTH!? WOOOOOOOO! This might be the end of DBFZ but if another DLC pack is announced i am NOT buying it. They still have not even fixed the online. What kinda bullshit is that? Nope.
Im rly not having trouble with dbfz online. Only thing that bugs me is that I find mostly Yellow bar matches, but its only 2-4, frames of delay