Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 10.8%

• Total voters

Courtney

Burn in my Light
I'm a supporter of having Power Girl in this game. I wouldn't mind having Power Girl as a Superman alt skin and I like many of the other female characters on the list as well such as Hawkgirl, Raven, Zatanna, and Black Canary.

That said, let me give you the reasons I would love to have Power Girl in this game.
  • First, what's wrong w/ tits? As long as nobody takes it to creepy serious levels a little sex appeal is a good thing.
  • Second, this is the same debate that keeps coming up w/ Shazam/Black Adam, Hal Jordan/Sinestro, the entire Batman family, ect...just because a character has the same powers doesn't mean they have to play the same.
  • Third, I like the character (at least the pre-New 52 version) and I want to be able to play her in a game. She's confident about how she looks and has a bad ass attitude. She's entertaining and, even at it's most competitive level, this is a game for entertainment. In fighting games people make decisions on who to main all the time based on character appeal and don't always necessarily chose the most diverse or "top tier" option. There is nothing wrong w/ people wanting a favorite comic character in the game based purely on source material reasons. It's all just personal opinion and so nobody is more right or wrong than anybody else.
  • Fourth, I like the Superman family just as much as the Batman family and I feel like Superman is getting dumped on and dragged through the mud in this game....why can't the developers do his fans a solid and give an ally from his family like they did w/ Batman. The producers have stated they made character decisions based upon the story. Given Kal's great personal loss and then his extreme reactions, reactions that effect the entire planet, you would think some ally from Superman's "family" would naturally become involved.
4 really solid points there, I see so much love for Red Hood dlc and even Tim Drake but Power/Super seem to get nothing but hate

I'm a supporter of having Power Girl in this game. I wouldn't mind having Power Girl as a Superman alt skin and I like many of the other female characters on the list as well such as Hawkgirl, Raven, Zatanna, and Black Canary.

That said, let me give you the reasons I would love to have Power Girl in this game.
  • First, what's wrong w/ tits? As long as nobody takes it to creepy serious levels a little sex appeal is a good thing.
  • Second, this is the same debate that keeps coming up w/ Shazam/Black Adam, Hal Jordan/Sinestro, the entire Batman family, ect...just because a character has the same powers doesn't mean they have to play the same.
  • Third, I like the character (at least the pre-New 52 version) and I want to be able to play her in a game. She's confident about how she looks and has a bad ass attitude. She's entertaining and, even at it's most competitive level, this is a game for entertainment. In fighting games people make decisions on who to main all the time based on character appeal and don't always necessarily chose the most diverse or "top tier" option. There is nothing wrong w/ people wanting a favorite comic character in the game based purely on source material reasons. It's all just personal opinion and so nobody is more right or wrong than anybody else.
  • Fourth, I like the Superman family just as much as the Batman family and I feel like Superman is getting dumped on and dragged through the mud in this game....why can't the developers do his fans a solid and give an ally from his family like they did w/ Batman. The producers have stated they made character decisions based upon the story. Given Kal's great personal loss and then his extreme reactions, reactions that effect the entire planet, you would think some ally from Superman's "family" would naturally become involved.
Wow. Okay, yeah, you make some really good points, especially that last one.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
SWAMP THING.
Im making this thread to show InjusticeGame on twitter who is the most requested female ...
I'm going to go around the forum, and whenever anybody says they want a character, I'm going to suggest something that IS TOTALLY NOT WHAT THEY WANT IN ANY WAY as if their desires are somehow incorrect because they differ from my own. So when somebody says "Power Girl", I will say "General Zod/Ursa/Non, all in one slot", when someone says "Mr. Freeze", I will say "Captain Cold", when someone says "Captain Cold", I will say "Killer Frost", when someone says "Batgirl", I will say "Manbat" and when someone says "Robin", I will call out their latent homosexuality.

In doing this I will make armies of friends and influence countless people. Truly the whole world will improve.

Reedoms

Noob
So when somebody says "Power Girl", I will say "General Zod/Ursa/Non, all in one slot", when someone says "Mr. Freeze", I will say "Captain Cold", when someone says "Captain Cold", I will say "Killer Frost", when someone says "Batgirl", I will say "Manbat" and when someone says "Robin", I will call out their latent homosexuality.
I'm still amazed how people could even want Killer Frost in this game.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Sportsmaster still takes the cake for dumbest wishlist character.

And the joke is, I really like Swamp Thing. I think he'd be fucking awesome. He's got great brand recognition, plus monsters and faking an interest in the environment are extremely popular. I find it kind of weird he isn't on the roster since the story takes place on Earth in the DC universe wherein Swamp Thing is basically Mother Nature's mini-boss.

It just pisses me off that every time person X asks for Poison Ivy, person Y chimes in way too fast with "NO, SWAMP THING" and somehow it carried over into a thread about which female character you want the most.

Well a beginning would be to find out if there will be 50/50 female on each side of hero and villian if yes and Raven and hawkgirl is playable the last female character will probely be a villian can´t see them having more then 6 female in the game.

Sportsmaster still takes the cake for dumbest wishlist character.

And the joke is, I really like Swamp Thing. I think he'd be fucking awesome. He's got great brand recognition, plus monsters and faking an interest in the environment are extremely popular. I find it kind of weird he isn't on the roster since the story takes place on Earth in the DC universe wherein Swamp Thing is basically Mother Nature's mini-boss.

It just pisses me off that every time person X asks for Poison Ivy, person Y chimes in way too fast with "NO, SWAMP THING" and somehow it carried over into a thread about which female character you want the most.
While I would prefer Swamp Thing, having him AND Ivy would be awesome.

SPLED0R

Noob
Can't believe I'm going to answer a comic book based question.

Ice Queen. Her powers are heat -> cold conversion, ice projectiles, ice shields, touch of ice, tits.
so shes a boring and bland wannabe sub zero? no thanks... next please and good riddence...