Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 10.8%

• Total voters

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Pick a different character who we don't know of if she is in the game or not, you martian.
Why? The thread asks what female character I want the most. And that's Hawkgirl. Any one of them could already be in the game anyway.

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
Zatanna because magic, we need magic.
Poison Ivy because it is a crime against fabulosity to not have anyone fabulous in the game.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I've only seen Killer Frost and Captain Cold on the TV shows and CC always comes off as lame and pathetic while KF is always on some OD stuff. And the hell kinda name is Leonard Snart?

Captain Cold is a meta now, capable of slowing the Flash down if he gets too close.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
To me they are way too similar.
How would you be able to make them both unique?
Like Sub-Zero and Cyber Sub-Zero. Of course, each character with their own characteristics, but while Killer Frost has the power, Captain Cold has the technology.

I've only seen Killer Frost and Captain Cold on the TV shows and CC always comes off as lame and pathetic while KF is always on some OD stuff. And the hell kinda name is Leonard Snart?
Dude, read some comics.
Captain Cold is one hell of a badass.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
Other: Big Barda

Barda has superhuman strength and endurance; being an Apokoliptian, she is also immortal. She is a master combatant, having been trained in all forms of Apokiliptian warfare.[22] She is one of the deadliest hand-to-hand combatants alive.[1] Barda's level of power puts her on a par with the most powerful heroines of the DC Universe, such as Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Power Girl, Mary Marvel, and Supergirl. Her skill and strength is such that she has fought Wonder Woman to a draw.[1]

She wields a high tech weapon called a "Mega-rod", which produces extremely powerful concussive energy bolts capable of felling even Superman, teleport herself and others extremely long distance, increase gravitational forces, and works as a powerful melee weapon.[22] She can also summon and use "Aero-disks", which allow her to fly, and Apokoliptian armor, which augments her already superhuman strength.

Additionally, Barda also possesses a Mother Box, a sentient, handheld supercomputer that has a vast multitude of functions, such as opening Boom Tubes, energy manipulation, healing its owner, take control over non-sentient machines and evolve them, sustain its user in hostile environments, as well as other uses.