Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Killer Frost

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Other

Votes: 13 10.8%

• Total voters

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Congrats! Most people have to be totally shitfaced to miss the point of something by THAT fucking much, but you pulled it off on god-given shortcomings alone.

We should get a female Bat Pack DLC with Poison Ivy and Huntress in my opinion, oh and the poll is closed, the results will be posted up shortly :D

We should get a female Bat Pack DLC with Poison Ivy and Huntress in my opinion, oh and the poll is closed, the results will be posted up shortly :D
We can see the poll :D Looks like the top five are Raven, Zatanna, Starfire, Hawgirl, and Black Canary. Poor Batgirl, Supergirl, and Cheetah are tied for last place.

I did this poll over 5 forums (Including this one) and Twitter, these were the results:

19th (Tied): Stargirl, Martian Girl, Madusa, Bleez?, Lady BlackHawk, Terra, Vixen, Tara, Fire, Ice, Phobia, Katana, Dr. Light, Lady Shiva, Lynks, Batwoman (1 Vote)
17th/18th (Tied): Livewire & Mera (2 Votes)
15th/16th (Tied): Big Barda & Star Sapphire (3 Votes)
14th: Supergirl (4 Votes)
13th: Batgirl (5 Votes)
11th/12th (Tied): Cheetah & Cheshire (7 Votes)

Top 10:

10th: Killer Frost (23 Votes)
9th: Circe (26 Votes)
8th: Huntress (28 Votes)
7th: Power Girl (33 Votes)
5th/6th (Tied): Poison Ivy & Hawkgirl (48 Votes)
4th: Starfire (51 Votes)

Final 3:

3rd: Raven (65 Votes)

2nd: Black Canary (70 Votes)

1st: Zatanna (76 Votes)

So that means the winner of the Injusticefan14 DC Most Wanted Female Poll for Injustice is........

Zatanna with 76 votes! Thanks everyone for voting :)

I did this poll over 5 forums (Including this one) and Twitter, these were the results:

19th (Tied): Stargirl, Martian Girl, Madusa, Bleez?, Lady BlackHawk, Terra, Vixen, Tara, Fire, Ice, Phobia, Katana, Dr. Light, Lady Shiva, Lynks, Batwoman (1 Vote)
17th/18th (Tied): Livewire & Mera (2 Votes)
15th/16th (Tied): Big Barda & Star Sapphire (3 Votes)
14th: Supergirl (4 Votes)
13th: Batgirl (5 Votes)
11th/12th (Tied): Cheetah & Cheshire (7 Votes)

Top 10:

10th: Killer Frost (23 Votes)
9th: Circe (26 Votes)
8th: Huntress (28 Votes)
7th: Power Girl (33 Votes)
5th/6th (Tied): Poison Ivy & Hawkgirl (48 Votes)
4th: Starfire (51 Votes)

Final 3:

3rd: Raven (65 Votes)

2nd: Black Canary (70 Votes)

1st: Zatanna (76 Votes)

So that means the winner of the Injusticefan14 DC Most Wanted Female Poll for Injustice is........

Zatanna with 76 votes! Thanks everyone for voting :)

BGMD

Noob
I'm glad to see Canary this high :), expected that Raven & Zatanna would obliterate her.

injusticefan14, you said earlier that InjusticeGame knows about the poll, any chance results will play any factor in future DLC's?
Or just your initiative?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Wow, dude.

Since the poll's over I'm going to help you out, point by point:

It's neat how "opinion" is a word used to grant our own feelings immunity from scrutiny, while at the same time invalidating those of literally everyone else. <- This sentence is an explanation of why every human hiding behind "it's just my opinion" is an asshole with paper-thin skin.

Just one of those really useful, results-oriented things we do as a species. <- This is just obvious sarcasm. I know tone isn't conveyed through text but it should be really obvious considering the sentence that came right before it.

(My opinion is that all opinions other than my own are fucking bullshit. And I said it was my opinion so you can't argue with it, which means I'M FUCKING RIGHT.

If you say differently, well hah, that's just your opinion.) <- This newly parenthetical section was used to demonstrate my point from the first sentence. It's not how I feel, it's a showcase of why people who operate on this premise (defending whatever statement they make as "their opinion" while dismissing other people's statement on the same subject as "opinion") should be cut off from the herd and left for vultures.

See the problem? <- This is really the portion of the post that should have been the biggest fucking clue on the planet as to what this post was really all about.

I have to admit, even though Zatanna is my most wanted character for Injustice, i wasnt expecting her to come first. I though it was going to be Raven or Power Girl or Black Canary

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Guess if Zatanna isn't in the game, NRS fucked up.

Not sure how she'd fit into this story that is supposedly important, though.

I think they could make her fit in to the storyline okay. She has connections with Bruce so maybe in the story Batman could go to San Fransisco to recruit her to help stop Superman. It would make sense for her to be in as well because shes going to be in the upcoming Bloodspell comic with Black Canary by DC so it would promote both of them. Shes i nthe Justice League so it would make sense for her to be in. I'd like to see both her and Black Canary in

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
Zatanna is always their go to person when there is trouble with magic, or they are in desperate need for her magic.
There could be a thing like Identity Crisis where she is needed for a specific job.