What's new

What E3 game are you most excited for?

Enenra

Go to hell.
For me, Killzone: Shadowfall. Hands down.

Great graphics, awesome lighting and atmosphere, kickass guns and gadgets, gritty combat, and that Killzone feel of weighty yet badass. And, it will be a suitable replacement for Halo since the Xbone ain't getting my money.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Battlefront 3, KH3 were my two favorite reveals even though no gameplay was shown for Battlefront. Oh and I can not wait until Friday to pick up The Last of Us.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Destiny and Killer Instinct. Even though KI3 will be XB1 exclusive and I'm probably not getting a XB1, I still can be hype for it. And Destiny is going to be fucking amazing.

Enenra

Go to hell.
the division.. looks like an upgraded urban Day-Z
Battlefront 3 even though no gameplay was shown for Battlefront. Oh and I can not wait until Friday to pick up The Last of Us.
Yes. All these as well. Destiny looks like a kick ass versin of borderlands, and I'm very interested in The Division. Battlefront... Man that brings back some memories. And DICE is making it? Hell yeah.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Yes. All these as well. Destiny looks like a kick ass versin of borderlands, and I'm very interested in The Division. Battlefront... Man that brings back some memories. And DICE is making it? Hell yeah.
Battlefront 3 will be awesome with DICE making it. Amazing graphics and huge maps and teams. I don't wanna jinx it but I really think DICE will kick ass.

gdf

Noob
Destiny, Kingdom Hearts and Battlefront. The rest of that press conference was just icing on the cake.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Destiny
The Order 1866
Watch Dogs
Mad Max
Arkham Origins
Star Wars Battlefront

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Destiny actually got me kind of hype. I will also definitely grab Watch Dogs fosho.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Batman Arkham Origins
Battlefront 3

And I'll keep an eye on The Order 1866, Smash Bros. (though I don't have a WiiU), and Dying Light.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Mainly excited for:
inFAMOUS: Second Son
Batman: Arkham Origins

Also excited for:
Saints Row IV
Watch Dogs
LEGO: Marvel Superheroes

I guess I like my open world games.

Also Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Briggs8417