What's new

Question What does Green Lantern lose to?

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
GL loses to patience. I agree with the previous posts about not jumping in. I also prefer not to dash in against GL. You can sit back, punish when appropriate, and rush down when appropriate. As a Batman and Aquaman main this is how I approach GL.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
GL loses to patience. I agree with the previous posts about not jumping in. I also prefer not to dash in against GL. You can sit back, punish when appropriate, and rush down when appropriate. As a Batman and Aquaman main this is how I approach GL.

Hah this is very true, A lot of GL's are very impatient and want to get their combos in, but a smart GL these tactics won't work. When I get a good life lead I just sit back and bait, GL can outzone a great deal of the cast including batman, you can add me on xbox live for some matches.

Why is it no one is on ps3 lol and rank is impossible with all the ragequitters, but patient zoning does destroy most good and bad g.l's, I know I tend to do bad when I play death stroke or sinestro tired, and tend to do unnecessary rushes when I need to crouch then dash. Or oa rocket trade in certain circumstances.