What's new

Question What do you think about Bane vs Deathstroke?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Bane doesn't have a lot of tech to find.. :(
I disagree sir. I believe every char in this game has undiscovered tech. I can name countless examples of games in the past 15 years where a char was discovered a month or 2, sometimes up to a year later that wound up way better than people thought

Dog With A Beer

Bane (noun): a source of harm, ruin or death.
He does have a pretty good corner game, but its kind of like Scorpion from MK9's level of commitment. You have to have it all planned out and string out all the pressure in a fluid manner. You can't think of what you're next move is upon next down. As you said about having balls, you have to be ALL-In.
This is my key to success with Bane. Just keep switching from low to overhead and vice versa. It's all about frame traps for me with D1 BF2, B11 BF2 and throwing in F2D BF2 to keep them worried. Throw a few command grabs, some venom uppers for AA (I'm bad at timing the AA grab) and level 1 venom charges to stuff the wake ups with armor. Most people kinda freak out if you start reading them in the corner. Opens up all kinds of B23 set ups.

Nice video vs DS by the way. Great way to deal with gun spammers if they don't hit his trait very often.