What's new

What Do You Order?

lslick

Stole this pic from Doombawkz :P
Mcdonalds = Big Mac and regular fries or 3 Mcdoubles :D
Burger King = Double Whooper
Chipotle = Chicken Burrito with Guac
Any Chinese Establishment = Sesame Chicken or Spare Ribs w/Fried Rice :D :D :D :D

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Not a big fast food guy.

Subway - 6 inch roasted chicken breast, lettuce, onions, bellpeppers, pickles, spicy mustard

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Chick Fila- Crispy sandwich with pickles, large fries, soda, and a large bowl of chicken noodle soup.

Nothing beats it. NOTHING.

Also helped that the University I attended for undergrad had a Chick Fila on campus

Nothing like running to the the Fila in a lab coat with chemicals all over (probably glowing) and scarfing that meal down in between classes.

Yummy.

nwo

Noob
Chick Fila- Crispy sandwich with pickles, large fries, soda, and a large bowl of chicken noodle soup.

Nothing beats it. NOTHING.

Also helped that the University I attended for undergrad had a Chick Fila on campus

Nothing like running to the the Fila in a lab coat with chemicals all over (probably glowing) and scarfing that meal down in between classes.

Yummy.
Chick fil-a? What are you anti-gay marriage?

LOL just kidding...

But I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have a Carl's Jr in town. I get a Western Bacon cheeseburger with a side of onion rings and honey mustard sauce. If I'm starving, I get a double Western Bacon cheeseburger with onion rings and honey mustard. Nothing at McDonalds or Burger King can fuck with that.

At McDonalds I sometimes get breakfast on rare occasion, like if I'm on vacation or something. Sausage Egg McMuffin with a hashbrown and side of syrup (weird I know).

Burger King, a Double Whopper with cheese and large onion rings.