What's new

What Do You Order?

Phanatic

RM Phanatic
This is a simple concept thread. All you do is post a fast food joint or restaurant you go to and post what you order there typically. This may not apply to everyone as they get something different every time. I'm typically getting the same thing from every place. You can even post a bar you go to and say what beer you get.

Please don't post local/unknown restaurants unless you can post a picture of the meal. By unknown I mean something that is only in your town; It can be a regional restaurant.

You can post a picture of your meal if it's a known place but please put it in a spoiler so the thread isn't raped. I'll give an example of how the format will look.

McDonalds: 2-3 double cheeseburgers Ketchup only, medium fries, extra large Hi-C

Subway: Spicy Italian on Italian herbs and cheese with pepper jack cheese lettuce and honey mustard

Taco Bell: 2-3 Chicken and Rice burritos or 2-3 Chalupa supreme's

Carl's Jr. - Chili cheese fries and whatever six dollar burger I'm feeling that day

You know the drill. GO.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I do. I'll post!

There's a nearby Wendy's restaurant I walk to a lot. I typically order bacon cheeseburgers there, and sometimes an order of fries, but I hardly eat those (watching my caloric intake even though I'm only like 125 lb).

Whenever I go by McDonald's, I usually order chicken selects...but they dropped those from their menu just recently. You kidding me?! :(

I do. I'll post!

There's a nearby Wendy's restaurant I walk to a lot. I typically order bacon cheeseburgers there, and sometimes an order of fries, but I hardly eat those (watching my caloric intake even though I'm only like 125 lb).

Whenever I go by McDonald's, I usually order chicken selects...but they dropped those from their menu just recently. You kidding me?! :(
125 lbs? holy shit. How tall are you?

I believe...five feet, nine inches.

In other words, a shortie. EVERYONE I meet in the hotel rooms at tournaments is taller than me...and I mean EVERYONE.
5'9'' is a little short, but not by that much. I think average is about 5'10'' for males. You must be skin and bones.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Yea it's probably more of a curse when you're younger because it makes it difficult to put on any mass, but it will be a blessing later in life.
22 years old here. Despite how I may appear in my mid-teens, maybe younger...I'm not that young. :( LOL

Going on 23 in three months.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
McDonalds - Double Quarter pounder with cheese plz. (and where's my super size? My metabolism is as good as Blake's, I can't put on any weight dammit!)

Bk - Whopper value meal, all day er' day.

Subway - Italian Bmt

Wendy's - Baconator

Panda Express - Broccoli beef and Beijing beef

Arby's - Large Roast beef sandwich

I just quoted because sig = LMAO. :D

On topic now. I tend to order the largest combo any place has. Those little regular weak ass combos don't cut it for me. And no I'm not a fat ass. I just have a huge appetite.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Mcdonalds mcdouble and hot and spicy mcchicken.
Tacobell- Chicken Grilled Stuffed burrito with a mt.dew baja blast
Jack in the box- 2 breakfast jack (Breakfast all day bitches)
Kfc- those bowls with mashed potatoes
Burger King- Fuck burger king

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Subway - 6 inch double meat cold cut trio on honey wheat toasted, honey mustard, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, jalapenos, avocado.
Carl's Jr. - Double Memphis Burger with sweet potato fries.
Jack in the Box - Sirloin Swiss n Grilled Onion Burger with 2 99 cent tacos.
In-N-Out - 3x3 animal style with animal style fries.

My orders usually amount to around 9 dollars. Taco Bell: bellgrande and steak quesadilla, Wendy's: triple stacker and large frosty.
Also, CHIPOTLE OMG get a burrito eat the whole damn thang with chips and guacamole(spelled that right on the first try zomg). Yeah, I'm a fatass and proud of it.

#actuallycontributing

My orders usually amount to around 9 dollars. Taco Bell: bellgrande and steak quesadilla, Wendy's: triple stacker and large frosty.
Also, CHIPOTLE OMG get a burrito eat the whole damn thang with chips and guacamole(spelled that right on the first try zomg). Yeah, I'm a fatass and proud of it.

#actuallycontributing
Sounds like me. lol