What's new

What do you expect to see in MK9's evolution in 2-3 years?

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Wait when did kitana become better than cage? She gets bodied just as hard by kabal and kenshi although I don't know how she does against freddy. That doesn't seem right....

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Eddy Wang alright I am just as much a sonya realist as there is. Actually I probably upplay her. But best offense in the game. No, kabal and cages are definetly better. She prob has top 5 offense though, along with cyrax and skarlet.
of course, i think is one of the best offensive of the game, especially when she can start a blockstring from a D4, play foosties with it, choose to be at +1 or -3 or end the rest of their lives by canceling f1 into X-ray instead of cartwheel.

Completely amazing and insane

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
of course, i think is one of the best offensive of the game, especially when she can start a blockstring from a D4, play foosties with it, choose to be at +1 or -3 or end the rest of their lives by canceling f1 into X-ray instead of cartwheel.

Completely amazing and insane
The only issue is really that it is not continuous like kabal or cage. except against high hitbox characters. but regardless, all of their offenses are ridiculous haha.