• LMAO

Votes: 46 21.8%

• Total voters

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Can't wait to main Freddy and beast on some fools. Stay free rain. Lol

Pagan

Noob
Up till now I've been fairly optimistic towards NRS. Kratos didn't bother me at all because I don't play on PSN and he's banned in tournaments. All the bugs and exploits were to be expected considering this was uncharted territory for Mortal Kombat. But all that is going to change now that FK is the 4th DLC.

Well, atleast it upsets everyone equally
Who knows, Freedy might be good and fun to play. I ll try him :D
And there might be more dlc to come.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't NRS say that if the first wave of DLC do well they might do a second wave of DLC? And if there is then like in that one topic I made, I'm calling it Jason will be in the second wave.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
LOL @ DreamRealm.

I thought that was just something I said in the Krueger article to wash away some of the BAAAAAAWing about him not fitting in.

Fucking priceless.

Niflheim

Noob
Dream Realm? WTF? Oh well, Freddy seems to be pretty good with his teleport, and his zoning abilities remind me of Shang Tsung's.
But yeah, I really don't care, Freddy fits in with the MK universe, except maybe the child molesting part, since this one obviously isn't the Robert Englund one(a pity too).
BTW, does anyone know if he's banned at tournaments? I heard he is, though I have no idea why, other than nerdrage.

TyrantRave

タイラント・レイブ
Dream Realm? WTF? Oh well, Freddy seems to be pretty good with his teleport, and his zoning abilities remind me of Shang Tsung's.
But yeah, I really don't care, Freddy fits in with the MK universe, except maybe the child molesting part, since this one obviously isn't the Robert Englund one(a pity too).
BTW, does anyone know if he's banned at tournaments? I heard he is, though I have no idea why, other than nerdrage.
Child molester? I thought he just doesn't like gifts?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
NOES 4 says "hi".

He definitely was a fighter when he went up against Alice. And Kristen. And Nancy. And Jason. And Alice again.

The two gloves thing is much simpler from a coding standpoint (I remember Boon complaining about how the coding for Drahmin was a major pain).

He fits more than Kratos does.
Everyone can fight it doesnt mean they should be in a fighting game.
The only fight id agree with your POV is Jason but beyond that not really
While I agree Kratos doesnt fit, I find he is much better for a fighting game than a horror slasher movie. Since all Kratos ever does is fight.

Kombo

Noob
Everyone can fight it doesnt mean they should be in a fighting game.
The only fight id agree with your POV is Jason but beyond that not really
While I agree Kratos doesnt fit, I find he is much better for a fighting game than a horror slasher movie. Since all Kratos ever does is fight.
This.

i only picked lmao because its so funny how mad people are combined with the fact they were stupid enough to put freddy in and piss a bunch of people off. its really not that bad. i just wont be downloading the pack and sub-zero isn't going to make me. i won't be caught dead with freddy in my version of mk.

Pagan

Noob
Kindred and Chessmaster fully reflect my views on this fiasco of a DLC. The primary source of my tolerance to Kratos, though, is his status as a banned character in Tournaments.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
i only picked lmao because its so funny how mad people are combined with the fact they were stupid enough to put freddy in and piss a bunch of people off. its really not that bad. i just wont be downloading the pack and sub-zero isn't going to make me. i won't be caught dead with freddy in my version of mk.
What're you going to do when they patch the compatibility stuff into the netcode? Because they are going to do that.

Kwon

---->----
That sounds like a no to me. They're probably going to be working on umk9/mk10 or whatever's next.
Exactly. Sounds like they have their mind set on a new project already to focus on. (judged by Eds tone/reaction/response)

Has to be VERY Overwhelming numbers to make them even "entertain" the idea.

So it feels quite disappointing having Freddy as the final addition, when they could have focused and spent resources on a wanted character by the customerbase.

Time will tell!

TrickyNick

Weather Man
But yeah, I really don't care, Freddy fits in with the MK universe, except maybe the child molesting part
Using a Babality with Freddy is something every Kombatant should fear.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Always liked freddy, probably the only horror movie bad guy i enjoyed and wasn't scared of when i was a kid buttttt, nrs molested the child in me when they didn't add cyber smoke : (...and it's not even the original freddy for fucks sake : (

Exactly. Sounds like they have their mind set on a new project already to focus on. (judged by Eds tone/reaction/response)

Has to be VERY Overwhelming numbers to make them even "entertain" the idea.

So it feels quite disappointing having Freddy as the final addition, when they could have focused and spent resources on a wanted character by the customerbase.

Time will tell!
And by customerbase, you mean the 30% of people who play it now, who've been playing it since the arcade days. Ignoring, completely, the amount of casual players, or even people uninterested in the series altogether and might get into it for a stupid, superficial reason, in the DLC market to bring in revenue, making them a customerbase.

reptar

Noob
I really like the idea. I stopped playing MK after UMK3, so all the "fan favourites" that were being mentioned were completely irrelevant to me. I had also just kinda.. stopped playing MK.. and I've been tooling around with Street Fighter and some other games. I'm really looking forward to coming back and trying out Freddy. When I stare at the character list now, I have no idea who I wanna play as.