What's new

What did you get for Christmas?!?

Graveyard

Superb
I got a fandango gift card, new juggling clubs, a new contact juggling ball, a mvc3 preorder (in a pringles can hahaha), a nice new flannel shirt, some soap, and a mug. I gave my father some company, and my girlfriend a necklace and earings.

TWZTID

Noob
I got a fandango gift card, new juggling clubs, a new contact juggling ball, a mvc3 preorder (in a pringles can hahaha), a nice new flannel shirt, some soap, and a mug. I gave my father some company, and my girlfriend a necklace and earings.
a "PEARL" necklace?

but i will be getting my daughter a new bike tomorrow.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Graveyard, damn lol so you're a juggler huh? I can juggle just basic 3 balls and am getting more into contact juggling(there is that magic ball which looks cool) called Fusiji or something like that...)but you can practice with oranges, rubber balls etc so I've read. Nice gifts

Graveyard

Superb
Graveyard, damn lol so you're a juggler huh? I can juggle just basic 3 balls and am getting more into contact juggling(there is that magic ball which looks cool) called Fusiji or something like that...)but you can practice with oranges, rubber balls etc so I've read. Nice gifts
Yup. I do 3,4, and 5 balls, clubs, rings, devil sticks, unicycle, footbag, and now contact juggling. I've been doing circus stuff since I was ten years old. Sometimes I street perform for extra cash.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yup. I do 3,4, and 5 balls, clubs, rings, devil sticks, unicycle, footbag, and now contact juggling. I've been doing circus stuff since I was ten years old. Sometimes I street perform for extra cash.
Oh neat man, that's great. It takes talent to do that. Don't know how those guys on one wheeled bikes do it lol.

arrgorilla

Angry Gorilla
I went to visit my family and gave cloths and personalized gifts to all of them. Din't got anything but a tee-shirt :)