What's new

What character are you going to main, or thinking about?

B W1zZ

Noob
So far I've been maining Raiden and Liu Kang, and working on Jade at the moment with Kung Lao as an alt.

Been screwing around a bit. Tag teams/characters I'm focusing on are:
Smoke/Scorpion and Noob/Ermac. I like Kitana as well. Sonya too.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So far, here's my mains as I train:

1. Ermac-FREAKING beast in this game if you can use him....reminds me of UMK3+3D Ermac mixed lol, but better
2. Kabal-He's just sooo much fun
3. Scorpion-My main on the demo and at the GS tourney I attended, he's still one of my boys
4. Raiden-Still working on him
5. Cyrax/Cyber-Sub, Cyrax is good but there's some things about him that you could do in UMK3 that you can't in this game and vice versa so not sure if I'll stick with him or not.
6. Noob-Saibot-Great zoning and turtle character, but I need to train more and learn combos with him

Neclord

Noob
I havn't tested all characters yet, but I really like Jade and Sonya.
Sonya is insanely fast, lots of nice moves to get in (dive kick) and a really cool X-Ray.
Jade has some nice long range attacks and I like her invincibility move.

Yuna

Why am I so tall?
I'm still not entirely sure. I want a character who is competitively viable, but the go-to strong characters like Smoke and Kabal don't really mesh with me.
Noob Saibot is fun and I feel like I understand his style, but I know for a fact that anybody who can teleport is going to wreck his shit so hard.
Gonna stick with him. I think I can mindgame his bad matches to death.

Started with reptile, and liked him, but was surprised to find that kano actually meshes best with my style right now.

so its
1. Kano
2. Reptile
3. Noob Saibot

still intrigued by jade, kabal, nightwolf and a couple others, i'm sure in a few weeks i'll have a much clearer idea of who im going to really practice with

McNasty

Moist.
smoke, cyrax, lao, raiden johnny cage have been my favorites so far with smoke by a long shot as far as comfort cage was my first favorite but has had some really bad matchups and im not comfortable enough with the combo system that i can keep constant pressure. I really like reading people with smoke though its fun to mess with them and doing different teleports into combos.

So after many hours in training mode, I've decided on Cyrax, with Kitana as a secondary. I just feel like his style of play meshes well with me. Also, robots are cool.

Dark_Rob

Noob
smoke, cyrax, lao, raiden johnny cage have been my favorites so far with smoke by a long shot as far as comfort cage was my first favorite but has had some really bad matchups and im not comfortable enough with the combo system that i can keep constant pressure. I really like reading people with smoke though its fun to mess with them and doing different teleports into combos.
Dude How beast is EX Shake with Smoke!! I love that shit.

Im maining Noob Saibot and Kenshi when he's availiable, followed by Mileena, Scorpion and kitana. So many damn cool characters.

JagoMIH

Noob
maining kabal and ermac right now, and have been using other chars too like cyber sub, sindel, liu, kage, nightwolf...but plan to check out everyone eventually

OK, so I just finished Story Mode (shut up, this week got stupid busy). Cyber Sub, omfreakinggod I must play this character! The teleport and nades are nice, but what really did it was the dive kicks! Plus he's subzero...and a cyborg...there is nothing wrong with this lol

SZSR

Noob
I'm getting pretty good with Smoke and i'm able to pull off his shake on anticipation a lot. Sub-Zero is one of my mains but i'm not as good as I want to be with him, so i'm practicing with him and my Cage is the same as the demo.

I'm trying to get good with Stryker but haven't had any time in practice mode so i've been doing little combos here and there and perfecting their timing.

So far I like Sonya, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Smoke, and Noob Saibot.

Sonya is the character I'm currently experimenting the most with at the moment.

Repulsar

Noob
Maining Subzero since MK1 on Amiga 500 :p Im also thinking about Ermac and Jade as alts.

Its my first time in a fighting game that I find it difficult to find one bad character. MK9 is pure awesomeness!