What's new

What character are you going to main, or thinking about?

REYTHEGREAT

Smoke is a beast. thats my main. i would like to learn kung lao but i have a tough time pulling combos with him. ill give sektor or kabal a try.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEVA. Low tier Power! Seriously, this list may be outdated if they patch the game within a month of release or 1 month before Evo.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
So far all the characters I have tried have been interesting excluding Mileena, Jax, Jade, Sindel , Sheeva and Sonya. Everyone else I'll use in friendlies. Focus will be on Ermac, Baraka and Shang Tsung.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Was originally planning on maining Johnny, Mileena, Jade, and Smoke (in order of how much I'd use them) but after a lot of play, I'm not really feeling Johnny as much as I did in the demo. I loved using his Xray, but I'm finding it not to be as useful anymore as the damage you can get after it isn't all that great. Probably gonna go with Smoke, Mileena, Johnny, Jade (same 4, but usage % is different) for now. I still need to test everyone out extensively before really deciding now.

oZii

Noob
After Bouncing around between Ermac/Kabal/Kung Lao some how I ended up with Scorpion lol. I was really set on Ermac but after messing around with Scorpion and his tools in the Lab. I can say my scorp is much stronger than either my Kabal or Ermac.

So Main is Scorpion I find him really fun and with all the tools I look for in a character.
Alt mmm Probably Ermac to switch it up with a Zoner.

Won

Noob
So far im maining Smoke, I want to learn reptile, and im having some fun with Nightwolf as well. But i think ill stick with smoke as my main for sure.

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
Johnny for sure, he was my favorite character growing up playing mk. His play style was really fun to me in the demo and then as soon as the fight dirty video came out that pretty much sealed the deal. After that i considered smoke and ermac, but lately I've been really digging reptile :)

im liking reptile and ermac but raidens a beast I think my main is guna b reptile and ill alt ermac raiden kitana even though he is dissappointing baraka nite wolf and sektor here's a question do I have to pull off 5o to 7o% combos to b a good player at the game

Won

Noob
right now id say no, ive seen about 3 tournaments and most people were landing 30-40% so right now i think getting those 30 is good

Rea

Noob
Sonya is my main and will be for a long while. I just love how fast she is. Yeah she may not be top Tier but damn she does have a few mind games to mess with your Opponent

Gast

Noob
To my surprise I´m really liking both Kabal and Noob Saibot for 1v1s. In tag Sheeva/Scorpion seem like a really fun team with lots of opportunities and flashy combos.

d3c0yBoY

Noob
Maining Kabal. Night Wolf as Alt and 2s. I love a lot of the characters but I have to keep my eyes on the prize while staying focused.

I choose sonya and sindel.

But when i fight against a scorpion and that happens A LOT online, i use him too.. means scorpion mirror!

Wow there are so many different mains that people like. I practiced up with Jade, then got my a$$ kicked online. Now I'm really starting to like Noob just based on his coolness. I love having his shadow as a partner. I may learn NightWolf and Smoke also. I see their names a lot on here too.

Sasuga

Dojo Trainee
After playing with a lot of the cast and finally playing some of my friends, I've decided on Mileena as my main, and Reptile for secondary. Furthermore I like Kabal, Ermac, Skarlet, Cyrax, Quan Chi and Kitana. I might drop Reptile as he is allready very popular and pick up Rain if he's good, he was my main in umk3.

My main is Smoke from the beginning, later I added Sektor to that list. As alts I use Scorpion nad Shang Tsung. I'm thinking about Noob and Reptile too.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Mine is gonna be Sektor and alternating between Smoke, Scorpion, Kabal, Baraka and Stryker. I'm also experimenting with Jade, Sindel, and Sonya as well.