What's new

General/Other - Jax What changes to Jax would you like to see in KP2?

eexcaliburr

Ancestors... oh, nevermind
If to be serious: fix f2 whiff on some(female and f****g Takeda) chars, fix whiff bfd2 on Goro. Also I wish to discrease some frames on cancel advantage to f3 and bfd2, but it's not very fair thought ) Dont think it's nesessary to continue from b2, good AS IS, just maybe change it on block to -7 or -6 to safe ALL revesals in the game, but it's part of gameplay and it is not critical also too. What I wish it's to remove gaps for more comfortable gameplay, but, anyway, he's good as is!

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Jax is fine in my opinion. We've seen what he can do because of Dab, Jupiter, and Tyrant. Some people might complain that he lacks in the neutral game, but that's completely unnecessary with Jax. Jax thrives on corner pressure, hence the fact why he has no good footsies.
Please tell me you're joking with that last remark.

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
About the only thing I would change is to reduce the recovery frames on Air Ground Pound in Pumped Up. 44 frames of recovery is fucking ridiculous.

Oh, and I would also make his EX command grab easier to execute in Wrestler. Getting that last hit is unnecessarily difficult.

And make his B2 cancellable on block.

All of these things are fairly minor and not overly critical to his game, so he is pretty much fine as it is.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
About the only thing I would change is to reduce the recovery frames on Air Ground Pound in Pumped Up. 44 frames of recovery is fucking ridiculous.

Oh, and I would also make his EX command grab easier to execute in Wrestler. Getting that last hit is unnecessarily difficult.

And make his B2 cancellable on block.

All of these things are fairly minor and not overly critical to his game, so he is pretty much fine as it is.
I'm almost certain that they will remove the "build in OS" in b2. It would be luxury if they make it jail into energy wave :D