What's new

what are your favorite MK9 kombo(s)?

CYracks

Command Grabber
If ever I need inspiration to actually train my Kabal...

Anyways to watch it's the cyrax reset with the far bomb and Kitana's high damage combos. They just look sick. To do it has to be either Kabal's NDC corner combos or Kung Lao's double divekick midscreen bnbs. Just love the feel of those combos.
I still haven't figured out the buffer for the KL double divekick midscreen combo, but when I do it will be FABULOUS.

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
I still haven't figured out the buffer for the KL double divekick midscreen combo, but when I do it will be FABULOUS.
Will you be at RESE? I don't have it down 100% of the time because of my own tendancies to rush and such but I can show you the trick to it. The key is basicly that it isn't as fast as it seems. The things we do for 2% lol. 21spin jkdk 1 24(plum flower) is 33 vs 35 for the double dk.

I'd have to say Sindel's combos.She one of the few characters who deals the most damage with no meter,levi-cancels and scream cancels,She have the flashiest combos out of the whole cast imo.But her stuff is sooo much harder to execute.

Spletty

Grandmaster
Best kombo evar is raiden in the corner. NJP,NJP, 1 vicinity blast, JK, d1 shocker, JK electric fly
Not the highest damage but two njps and two jump kicks just looks so swaggy

Flagg

Noob
If we're talking generally, then Jade, Skarlet, Sektor and Ermac have some of the slickest looking combos in the game. Noob has some decent ones with porthole set ups.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Sektor's 'Maxter' Combo: JIP B3 4 TU (1)22 exTU B2 Flamethrower.

Freddy bnb: B12U1 NMS1 B2 F421 Ex Spike JIP F421 Spike.

Kabal 'Soonk" Corner Combo: JIP B121 NJPxGasblast, B1NDC, B121 x3, F4 ndc.

CYracks

Command Grabber
Will you be at RESE? I don't have it down 100% of the time because of my own tendancies to rush and such but I can show you the trick to it. The key is basicly that it isn't as fast as it seems. The things we do for 2% lol. 21spin jkdk 1 24(plum flower) is 33 vs 35 for the double dk.
It's on the 19th right. Who are you going with? I plan on going unless my job stops me. Only 2% lol

InFlames

dead
There should be a Check appreciation thread, showing his best combos. He's quick and knows when something works and when it doesn't. Finding Noob combos with him has been really fun.

As for my favorite, it has to be my double Blackhole combo.

Different than any other Noob Saibot combo at the time. This also inspired the finding of the Lord of Shadows Glitch thanks to Check. :D

Thanks for the love, guys. Really appreciated. It's hard juggling all the characters at once. Constantly working towards a single goal. It's been this way for over a year. I have over a years worth of videos that haven't been released yet. I've tried to release a few things here and there till its done. I hope to be done with this year long project soon.

My favorites in no order:

1) InFlames - 59% Double Blackhole Combo and new 97% wall.
2) DoctrineDark - Kabal 46% mid and 58% wall
3) TylerLantern - Too many to name. Reptile, Skarlet, Rain, Baraka, Kratos, Mileena to name a few.
4) Seapeople - First hit bonus idea for Reptile with full screen slow forceballs
5) GamerBlake90 - Just watching his Sonya is nuts.
6) JAP - Shang 61% mid and wall.
7) TONY-T - Cyrax 106% and Scorp/Cage 200%. There's a few others as well that i like. I'll post again soon.
8) Maxintensity25 - His "useless" Jax tech in tag.
9) MK9-SnOwY - Sub Zero 48% midscreen vs Cyber Sub
10) xxteefxx - Kratos Hermes Dash Cancels. He also has a nice Freddy combo near the wall vs Kitana in one of his vids that i like. Ill find it soon.
11) Tremor resets in MK Vita (thanks n-megabyte for letting me try his vita!)
12) @Poto222 - Sonya f22 ms cancels
13) REO - Like Blake, just watching his Kabal is crazy. Antiair 2~ndc is my favorite from Joe.
14) Sub Zero's old reset
15) Mordrek's Kabal video is also insane
16) ETC Mcfly - Has too many to name for Kung Lao. Understands the ability to free your mind.

I'll post again in this thread soon. Sorry for the lazy post.

Thanks again everyone for the love.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Kano combo
B112 212 F12 into "BITCH HAHEEHEEHEEHEE"

Everytime I use Kano, it is a genuine strategy/mind tech to end all your combos in choke. A poor man's version of Dan's legendary taunt.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
some of my favs..

scorp cage 254% possibly the biggest mk9 tag combo to date.. the combo lasts over a minute!

cage noob 200% with 10 nut punches lol

smoke noob 120%

tymcp2 combo at 5:08

botherhood of shadow combo video, combo at 8:37

cyrax 80% no reset midscreen

smoke 104% midscreen swag combo

combo at :33 and :55

Also most combos from artists such as..

Check
Tyler
Doc
Jap
Mcfly
Inflames

and various others!

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Kangs b312, f12, 1, 213, b1bicycle.
Kangs iafb, iafb, iafb, flying kick
Anything that involves Sheevas leg swoop to aa grab.
Raidens 334, tele, f1shocker, 33 vc blast, superman.
Anything and everything ended with Kano calling you a bitch.

Liu kang - b3,1,2(x3) xx Bicycle Kick

Scorpion - Anything that leads to Void/Vortex

Noob - All combos ending with EX Ghostball