What's new

What Are You Excited About In Pokemon X and Y?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I'm interested, sure, although I wonder if I should wait for a subtle price drop, all the UK retailers are really milking it above the RRP for 3DS games which is normally £30.

All pokes confirmed so far by leaks.

MegaTyranitar, MegaAggron, MegaDruddigon, MegaGalvantula, MegaHeracross have had their presence shown in game as well, but without guaranteed proof.
I'm liking the subtle Pokemon Z teaser.

Error

DF2+R2
Also I'm hoping they start making new type combinations they have never made before. Every single generation they keep making pokemon of the same type combinations, for example there was a starter Fire/Fighting for three generations in a row lol. They need to change up the combinations a little bit.

For example a Grass/Ghost doesn't exist. A Dragon/Bug doesn't exist. A Water/Fire doesn't exist. A Psychic/Thunder doesn't exist. They need to start making more combinations instead of recreating the same ones over and over!
I was hoping they would've made this guy from gen 5 into Flying/Fighting, he looks awesome but he sucks.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Also I'm hoping they start making new type combinations they have never made before. Every single generation they keep making pokemon of the same type combinations, for example there was a starter Fire/Fighting for three generations in a row lol. They need to change up the combinations a little bit. For example....A Water/Fire doesn't exist.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Friend Codes, guys. Give them to me.

My friend code: 3738 0017 0665

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Mega-Typlosion & Hypno or GTFO......Hypno is so underrated:rolleyes:
Drowzee's been my fav for quite a while. Its one of those pokes that would be cool to have around the house. So chill and laid back without having that slowpoke down syndrome. We could just kick back and play fighting games all day. It would be a perfect fix for my insomnia.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Friend Codes, guys. Give them to me.

My friend code: 3738 0017 0665
How do you find out what your own friend code is? I don't know mine ;_;

Also I didn't even get my second badge yet but I already think this game is super amazing. Can't wait to get off school and play

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
How do you find out what your own friend code is? I don't know mine ;_;

Also I didn't even get my second badge yet but I already think this game is super amazing. Can't wait to get off school and play
Dude, one does not simply wait until after school...you play Pokemon in school lol.

And your friend code is on your friends list in the 3DS main menu (orange smiley face icon).

ForeverKing

Dude, one does not simply wait until after school...you play Pokemon in school lol.

And your friend code is on your friends list in the 3DS main menu (orange smiley face icon).
I don't even have my own 3DS, my little bro has one. He got Y and I got X, but since we only have one 3DS we have to share it back and forth lol. It sucks. But yeah he takes his 3DS to school so I have to wait until I get home to play it. I can't wait till my Litleo evolves into a Pyroar! :D and my Wartortle needs to evolve already so I can use my Blastiosinite lol

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Goddammit. Charizard and the water starter or the fire starter and Blastoise? WHAT THE FUCK DO I CHOOSE?!!?

ForeverKing

Dude Pokemon X is so amazing. At first when you create your character they don't give you that many customizations to choose from. So I'm like wow, the customization isn't as good as I thought it was gonna be. And they wouldn't even let me choose a different hairstyle. I'm just like dude long hair is so gay, why can't I choose short hair. I don't think I like this game anymore.

But than once I got to like the 3rd or 4th city..... There was a barber shop! And they were like would you like your haircut really short and I was like hell yeah cut all that shit off! This game is so boss :D This is the only Pokemon that has barber shops and clothing shops and so much more stuff. Even contact lenses. They really wanted to make this game realistic

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I got the fire starter and blastoise haha
Shit that's what I want to do but...Charizard....he's a badass, and I don't need to worry about getting fly....

UGH......

I don't even have the game yet but my heart can't take this....

Charizard....I guess I might have to leave you for the first time..

ForeverKing

Shit that's what I want to do but...Charizard....he's a badass, and I don't need to worry about getting fly....

UGH......

I don't even have the game yet but my heart can't take this....

Charizard....I guess I might have to leave you for the first time..

lol I really wanted to get Charizard but I already picked Kalos fire starter so I was like why get two fire types. Also my little bro already picked Charizard first and we usually try to pick different starter pokemon so we can make eggs and trade.

But yeah, Charizard X looks way too godlike to pass up choosing Charmander as a starter

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I went water starter and blastoise.

I don't think Grass types really cover anything very well anymore. As most of the Ground and Rock types used are also freaking dragons.

Although that Tochic that you get levels up hella fast.

I'll add and post mine when I get home. One cannot simply play pokemon at work.

btw... Eevee can be caught in the wild. I still..... I didn't knwo what to do. I sorta just starred at it for a long long while.

BTW...the OP should post the Friend Codes and which version, so we all know who needs what.

EXP share is da bess