What's new

What Are You Excited About In Pokemon X and Y?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I don't get why people are tripping the number of new Pokes is like 80, Gen two also only added 80 and the things were getting mechanics wise are amazing.
Yeah the new features are looking godlike I'm not worried about how many new Pokemon we get. I mean there are already SOOOO MANY lol.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Also I'm hoping they start making new type combinations they have never made before. Every single generation they keep making pokemon of the same type combinations, for example there was a starter Fire/Fighting for three generations in a row lol. They need to change up the combinations a little bit.

For example a Grass/Ghost doesn't exist. A Dragon/Bug doesn't exist. A Water/Fire doesn't exist. A Psychic/Thunder doesn't exist. They need to start making more combinations instead of recreating the same ones over and over!

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
All pokes confirmed so far by leaks.

MegaTyranitar, MegaAggron, MegaDruddigon, MegaGalvantula, MegaHeracross have had their presence shown in game as well, but without guaranteed proof.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Also I'm hoping they start making new type combinations they have never made before. Every single generation they keep making pokemon of the same type combinations, for example there was a starter Fire/Fighting for three generations in a row lol. They need to change up the combinations a little bit.

For example a Grass/Ghost doesn't exist. A Dragon/Bug doesn't exist. A Water/Fire doesn't exist. A Psychic/Thunder doesn't exist. They need to start making more combinations instead of recreating the same ones over and over!
And it's funny you mention Grass/Ghost...

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
people are just mad because its (69) the least amount any new gen has ever added and gen 5 had like 150 lol but i dont mind since there are mega's and nice new mechanics

Hell maybe they are running out of ideas lol....imo they are just milking it at this point.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Well the new fire starter will eventually become fire/psychic, so there is that to look forward to lol. I would play a Dragon/Bug type or a psychic/electric lol. Those would both be pretty gross.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
A little info on Fairy.

The main purpose of Fairy is to provide a definite counter to Dragon, which in recent generations has gone from pretty meh to almost always some of the best Pokémon in competitive play.

Fairy is SE to Dragon, Fighting and Dark, NVE to Fire, Poison and Steel. On the defensive side, it's resistant to Dark, Fighting and Bug, immune to Dragon, and weak to Poison and Steel.

I'm excited for Chesnaught. Omg does he look awesome.

Ermaculate_Slim

Yea Bug pokemon need some buffs

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
All pokes confirmed so far by leaks.

MegaTyranitar, MegaAggron, MegaDruddigon, MegaGalvantula, MegaHeracross have had their presence shown in game as well, but without guaranteed proof.
Man I'm torn between the grass and water starter. They both look bad ass.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yea Bug pokemon need some buffs
God no, unless you want to make Scizor any better lol. Bug has come a long way since the early Pokémon games.

Fire is going to actually be good in this generation. The resistance to Fairy alongside the likelihood that Steel is going to be even more popular is a huge buff for them.

Ermaculate_Slim

God no, unless you want to make Scizor any better lol. Bug has come a long way since the early Pokémon games.

Fire is going to actually be good in this generation. The resistance to Fairy alongside the likelihood that Steel is going to be even more popular is a huge buff for them.

Well, I dont mean buff bug types per se but give em some other combinations like King said.Bug/fire, Bug/dragon etc... wait was vibreva bug/dragon?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

but there still arent enough fire types :( so ill just get mega charizard x like everyone else

Ermaculate_Slim

Whats the deal with these mega evolutions?They should get a captain planet stamp of approval bracelet for recycling....

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Mega Charizard X is a dragon type

That is all
That combined with the fact that Mega Mewtwo X is psychic fighting and the legendary is a fairy type makes me want to get X lol...I did reserve Y though. :\ Soon...
lol i love that delphox is fire/psychic but dat design :(
greninja looks cool though
I've been juggling Greninja and Delphox tbh lol. I'm not sure which one I want more lol. It's definitely between those two though.