What's new

What are the worst MU in Injustice 2 and how to fix them

Oh no, that's probably the total opposite. Your neutral with Scarecrow is vastly superior and when you get up close your down 1 is faster and you have more sustainable offense than he does too among other advantages. He has to approach you so your trait is even more viable too with the damage over time. Scarecrow has no business struggling against characters like Flash, Cheetah or Black Canary.
Well yeah, once I figured out that I have the neutral advantage I just kept him out with my range. Still though, once I got in he didn't have much trouble getting out of whatever I was throwing out (it took me a while to stop using the 3 in f213 lol)

Espio

Kokomo
Well yeah, once I figured out that I have the neutral advantage I just kept him out with my range. Still though, once I got in he didn't have much trouble getting out of whatever I was throwing out (it took me a while to stop using the 3 in f213 lol)
The string you're talking about everyone can pretty much interrupt if you have a normal or special that is 8 frames or faster, which is a large portion of the cast, nothing unique to Flash(everyone can armor). You can mix it up with your plus frame special or your other mostly safe mid special that's minus 8 anyway. If you're mixing it up, you won't get consistently interrupted.

All I'm saying is Flash isn't a problem for Scarecrow, if anything Flash players should fear him. It definitely doesn't belong in this thread titled, " What are the worst mus in Injustice 2".

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Captain Cold v Deadshot/Fate/Darkseid feel like a pretty bad 3-7 to me...potentially 2-8 kinda bad.

Zhidoreptiloid

Watcher from the sky
Arrow vs aqua. U cannot win zoning game (25% vs 9%), in neutral he have maybe best tools in game and u loose again, and least - close combat game - maybe, equals chances or aqua favor.

9_Lives

Noob
I was going to say canary vs Aquaman but people already beat me to it. That looks like the absolute worst mu in the game.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Flash v Cold is the worst character match-up I've played yet, it feels way easy for cold to keep flash away and that puddle is so hard to roll through, poor barry has to run backwards to roll forwards.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Flash v Cold is the worst character match-up I've played yet, it feels way easy for cold to keep flash away and that puddle is so hard to roll through, poor barry has to run backwards to roll forwards.
Unless i'm missing something can't you just crouch walk in?

I feel like if Flash gets destroyed by anyone it's probably characters like Darkseid, Blue Beetle, Deadshot etc.

doomfarmer

unorthodox

I feel like if Flash gets destroyed by anyone it's probably characters like Darkseid, Blue Beetle, Deadshot etc.
Honestly I'd consider Blue Beetle and Deadshot more 5-5 and Darkseid probably even in Flash's favor. That Captain Cold match up is the worst.

Brainiac vs AM or the road to depression can get hit by FTD after calling your trait, can't use your mobility because of the crazy range of his d2 it is the same as the Grodd MU
also an aquaman can mash d2 in between mb divekick hits and get full combo from it, and its like... i just sent a trait, grappled all the way over to you and spent a meter, and this is what i get

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I heard that Bane cannot get around Captain Cold ex Ice puddle, which makes this mu pretty awful. can anybody confirm it?
He can. Only if you hit his armor twice, he cannot. I tested it at an online ranked match against a scrub to average Bane player.

Back to the topic,

Captain Cold is the worst match against the CQC chars, like Cheetah, Catwoman, Flash and such. How do you want to fix it for the CQC chars, I don't care.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
Deadshot v Swamp Thing is the worst MU in the game IMO.

To prove this, at CEO I saw a decent Swamp Thing player in casuals and we started talking about MUs. I said that I bet my 2 min old Deadshot could beat his Swamp Thing. I went and spent about 90 seconds learning his 1 cheap string and how to do his various gunshots. I beat him. Yes it was close, but this is literally the first (and last) time I touched the character. He and I were both disappointed to say the least.

Yuck.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Yup, and then he's built his whole trait and you can't move, ever. Then it starts raining icicles and he's built a free bar or taken a good 25% from you and put another puddle down. Then the real fun starts when he puts up the wall you can't break so you have to jump at his d2 while he charges his trait, which you also can't stop him since it has zero recovery?

I've labbed it a bunch and I'm not trying to be mean, I just honestly don't see anything to do and want someone to help lab or tell me what I'm doing wrong.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Simple matchup: Fate vs Superman

This matchup is living hell. All Superman has to do is constant air lasers and he out chips as well as damages Fate; Trades are never in your favor and calling ankhs in the neutral is death unless you see a projectile hit or manage to get an orb on screen. Fate can not approach this character since db2 is completely unsafe against Superman unless cancelled with d1 but Fate's d1 is pitiful.

Two solutions that would make this matchup possible even:

Give Fate his MB Air Amon Blast to deal with air lasers and make db2 -8 instead of -9. Superman can still punish it with b2 if not spaced correctly but he'll have to spend a bar and commit to an unsafe normal. Or, he can start the f23 pressure game which would be guaranteed option.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
I really hope someone can fix the Batman vs Robin MU. Batman literally doesn't have to play the game. He can zone all game and when Robin finally gets in, Batman can just MeterBurn Roll and make his roll safe with his trait.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Anyone else spotting the trend in here?

Aquaman.

Can confirm Aquaman vs Grodd is probably as bad as 8-2 in favor of AM. I play both characters and have labbed the piss out of it. Grodd simply has to get lucky to win. Without MB Roll, it would likely be 9-1.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Joker vs CW

She anti airs you but you can't her.

She outfootsies you.

Every conversion of hers gets almost twice the damage of any of yours.

Her wakeup game is legit and leads to full combo on hit, yours is a gimmicky parry for half the dmg of hers.

Most importantly,

Her corner game is legit while your is completely negated by the fact that her invincible wakeup goes THROUGH your MB F3 and recovers FASTER than you. So you have no guaranteed unblockables, because as soon as she sees F3 she destroys it.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I can guarantee that sub zero will be claimed having the worst matchups after his release, because being a sub zero main requires it ( i dont mean offense, but thats fact sorry )

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yup, and then he's built his whole trait and you can't move, ever. Then it starts raining icicles and he's built a free bar or taken a good 25% from you and put another puddle down. Then the real fun starts when he puts up the wall you can't break so you have to jump at his d2 while he charges his trait, which you also can't stop him since it has zero recovery?

I've labbed it a bunch and I'm not trying to be mean, I just honestly don't see anything to do and want someone to help lab or tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Yeah Cold is a really polarizing design. He is very good against characters that need to get in and have no ability to play the game/hamper him at full screen... and he is horrible against strong zoners since they literally will disable most if not all of his tools and make charging trait a nightmare.