What's new

Question What are some "Scumbag Tactics" that you use?

I throw lit cigarettes and cans of beer at people who use "scum bag" tactics, if it happens to me online I chuckle and assume A) you still live at home and suckle at yer mommys teet or B) you have never touched a boobie.

I also assume your online scumbag tactics stem from the use of a wireless connection,

this thread is lame and an excuse to be a dick to people, keep it real and show da respect. especially to noobs, we want our community to grow.
being a dick is fun. i baby as much as i can. people are way too sensitive in this game

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Like u said, command grab mix ups with cyrax piss people off even more then his resets i noticed.Also when i play with shang and i got the other trapped in the corner, that makes alot off people rage aswell.
lol thats so fucking true.the resets i can stomach,at least with them i can sit there and admit defeat but that fucking grab just makes me want to throw the controller.i wouldnt call them scumbag tactics but when i use raiden i use alot of sweeps and throws it seems to really piss people off.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
The only time I fatality or baby is if I'm playing someone online and I win multiple times then the one time they win they want to fatal/baby, like wtf? What type of stupid crap is that? I usually just walk up and 1 them or, if I'm too far, ring toss.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I try to be a good citizen online, but once in a blue moon a mileena irritates me, so at the finish him screen i will D4 until time runs out.

And if im playing with friends (ahem: pimpimjim, vagrant) i will ALWAYS try to find a way to land the most BS xray possible just for the rage. With any character. Doesnt matter the situation or health. I actually try to land them as fast as possible. Personal record is ten seconds in to a match (hi again vagrant):

Fight!
Knife (first hit bonus)
B112 (blocked)
D3
B1 (blocked)
B1 (blocked)
B11choke (blocked)
Xray
Ill never forget it because ive never landed one that fast.

Other scummy setups are:
Stance change - xray
Empty jump in- xray
NJK-xray (who the fuck njks is the normal response)

I guess i am a scumbag
My fastest xray which I don't know would count since I was a god awful player when mk9 droped but ny fastest was begging of second round with sub. I'd have to say my favorite xray bait is with Kabal and ill usually do ndc ndc xray or ndc xray. Lol if only you could cancel the xray with Kabal. Furthermore on cancels imagine if reptile could dash cancel? Don't feel ashamed, scumbag tatics are what makes games in general fun, especially fighting games. I.E. ChrisG in Umvc3 with Morgan. Welcome to the club of scumbags lol.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Lol. I try to save my scumbaggery for friends. Dont wanna hurt the community too much.

Also....i love ending games with dash cancelling out of smokes xray into throw. Pick a block string xx xray dash cancel throw. So dirty.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Jimmypotato said:
I throw lit cigarettes and cans of beer at people who use "scum bag" tactics, if it happens to me online I chuckle and assume A) you still live at home and suckle at yer mommys teet or B) you have never touched a boobie.

I also assume your online scumbag tactics stem from the use of a wireless connection,

this thread is lame and an excuse to be a dick to people, keep it real and show da respect. especially to noobs, we want our community to grow.
This threads purpose is entirely based on pure fun. See how the community messes with people to be a jackass, not disrespectful. Jimmy I want the community to grow just as much as the next guy but when I play good players with over 10,000 wins and they quit because they lost well to me that is disrespectful. Granted its online and don't mean shit, but the principle of the matter is they represent the higher tier players of the MK community and rage cuz their butt hurt. Like I said this thread was meant for humor and practical jokes that play head games with your opponent. Its competitive gaming, why do you think people teabag in halo, because its a silent way to say you suck and hopefully they heed that and strive to get better. That's how I became very good MK, losing and striving to be better than last time. Lastly as stated in my post the term "scumbag tactics" was used on stream commentary so I merly made a thread of what people think, react, and what they do for FUN. Nice vids on YouTube, keep it up.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
If my opponent isn't blocking something. I'll do it 3-4 times in a row and scream, "TRY FUCKING BLOCKING" at my Television Screen.

I don't have a headset. :eek:

Wigy

There it is...
I never used scumbag tactics. You just didn't do it in London unless you wanted to get knifed, depending on the arcade at least. The closest thing to a scumbag tactic was doing a fireball motion with light kick to bait a jump in. That worked a lot.

Like people who play mortal kombat in an arcade are gonna do that. I live in glasgow, lets be serious now.

aj1701

Noob
Your PSN, come to XBL
Lol, I wasn't aiming that at you, just my experience (they also almost go scorp too). If I haven't gotten a 360 by now, I'm not gonna get one. Im getting mk9 for pc tomorrow, so I'm hoping lots of 360 only people do too, looking forward to playing some people I've never played before.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
At Finish Him I simply use Subs standing 1and bitch slap them in the face.

Machine gun d4.

B2 cancels.

Mid match teabags....even in tournament.

Ice clone....tell me this move is not scumbag incarnate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2