What's new

Question What are some "Scumbag Tactics" that you use?

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
After FINISH HIM with Scorpion, I do one of the following:

1. Space myself so F2, 1 whiffs but the hellfire backflip smacks them in the face
2. Jump over them over and over again, whiffing air throw each time (I actually do this during the match to build meter in between landing a spear and going for a F2, 1 tele set up).
3. Spam stance switch until win pose or follow it with option 1 or Fatality
4. If the opponent was jumping too much, I spam NJP until win pose

With Stryker:

1. Hold gun for maximum time
2. Space myself and whiff high grenades until win pose
3. The best one was when I was full screen and had full meter. Game ended, I rolled up right to his face, spammed switch stance until the last second and then X-ray'd him. YOUR OPPONENT HAS LEFT THE GAME.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Cyrax DF1 DF1 DF1 DF1 DF1 DF1 DF1 DF1 DF1 DF1 DF1 over someone's head on FINISH HIM after coming back from a 90% life lead from a singular reset, just because they let go of block on when I performed 2-1 EN net because they anticipated a command grab.

Does it really get more scumbag than that in MK9

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I never used scumbag tactics. You just didn't do it in London unless you wanted to get knifed, depending on the arcade at least. The closest thing to a scumbag tactic was doing a fireball motion with light kick to bait a jump in. That worked a lot.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I never used scumbag tactics. You just didn't do it in London unless you wanted to get knifed, depending on the arcade at least. The closest thing to a scumbag tactic was doing a fireball motion with light kick to bait a jump in. That worked a lot.
Everyone uses these tatics. It gives you an advantage messing with your opponents mind.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I try to be a good citizen online, but once in a blue moon a mileena irritates me, so at the finish him screen i will D4 until time runs out.

And if im playing with friends (ahem: pimpimjim, vagrant) i will ALWAYS try to find a way to land the most BS xray possible just for the rage. With any character. Doesnt matter the situation or health. I actually try to land them as fast as possible. Personal record is ten seconds in to a match (hi again vagrant):

Fight!
Knife (first hit bonus)
B112 (blocked)
D3
B1 (blocked)
B1 (blocked)
B11choke (blocked)
Xray
Ill never forget it because ive never landed one that fast.

Other scummy setups are:
Stance change - xray
Empty jump in- xray
NJK-xray (who the fuck njks is the normal response)

I guess i am a scumbag

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
Whenever i'm facing someone ONLINE who does not know how to jump or poke out of f1,2 pressure, I just keep doing it. Back when I started playing this game, I got like hundreds of wins doing this shit. There were even matches where it only consisted of Liu kang doing f1,2 the whole two rounds while my opponent kept blocking without a clue how to get out. Whenever my opponent stops blocking, I can already tell he dropped the controller and is reaching for the power button. XD Fun times.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I throw lit cigarettes and cans of beer at people who use "scum bag" tactics, if it happens to me online I chuckle and assume A) you still live at home and suckle at yer mommys teet or B) you have never touched a boobie.

I also assume your online scumbag tactics stem from the use of a wireless connection,

this thread is lame and an excuse to be a dick to people, keep it real and show da respect. especially to noobs, we want our community to grow.