What's new

Question What are some "Scumbag Tactics" that you use?

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I haven't seen a thread and have heard some commentary regarding "Scumbag Tatics." My question to the community is want are some of your tatics to: Troll, Piss off the other player, get into their head, rattle their nerves, etc? Some of mine consist of the command grab over and over with Cyrax. I also enjoy doing the 2ndc then grab with Kabal. When I'm online playing noobs, I'll mirror them or make my cursor go sporadic until they choose. My absolute favorite aside from sweep, sweep, grab in the corners is to teabag when I catch them in a combo that allows time to myself. I.E. Kabal dash, Cyrax net, Sun's ice ball, etc. So communtiy what are your thoughts and/or tatucs in the online and offline world of Mortal Kombat? Lets keep this thread alive and continue it when Injustice drops to further are love for violence and Ed Boon.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I haven't seen a thread and have heard some commentary regarding "Scumbag Tatics." My question to the community is want are some of your tatics to: Troll, Piss off the other player, get into their head, rattle their nerves, etc? Some of mine consist of the command grab over and over with Cyrax. I also enjoy doing the 2ndc then grab with Kabal. When I'm online playing moons I'll mirror them or make my cursor go sporadic until they choose. My absolute favorite aside from sweep, sweep, grab in the corners is to teabag when I catch them in a nice that allows time to myself. I.E. Kabal dash, Cyrax net, Sun's ice ball, etc. So communtiy what are your thoughts and/or tatucs in the online and offline world of Mortal Kombat? Lets keep this thread alive and continue it when Injustice drops to further are love for violence and Ed Boon.
1) Pick Kenshi
2) ???
3) Profit

here's the hint: it's online

BF2

True Grave

Man, d4 into ms and then jumping in for free because they don't wanna do anything is just ridiculous lol.
My buddy sterling does instant air d4 with Sonya all day. I die laughing at the people who keep jumping and don't learn.

With Kratos, I do D+4~Hermes Dash Cancel, Repeat to characters with 6-frame pokes.
Kratos' 4-frame D+4 (due to +8 advantage) asks if those 6-frame D+1s are experiencing the emotion of anger.
D+4~HDC, Repeat occurs at 43 seconds.

With Cyber Sub-Zero, in my perspective, everything he has is made to generally fuck around with the opponent.

True Grave

Save my cage xray for the finish him and then "...come on...." Followed by "don't hate"
That's what my friend does when he plays scrubs. I died the first time I saw it. If only you could mod shao kahns for johnnys so he'd say come on...don't hate...you suck lol

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Like u said, command grab mix ups with cyrax piss people off even more then his resets i noticed.Also when i play with shang and i got the other trapped in the corner, that makes alot off people rage aswell.