What's new

West Coast Warzone Episode 3 ft. Blind Ducky

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Hello everybody! WCW is back with another episode, and joining myself and @EGP Wonder_Chef is none other than the mouth of the west @Blind_Man. A big portion of this podcast is dedicated to the supposed resident sleeper status of SCR, so for all those concerned please tune in. In turn we also discuss the Reo/PL feud, the good 'ol days and the greatest pop offs and callouts in the history if TYM. Also we have Ducky and Chef engage in possibly the longest talk anyone has ever had about Raven. All this and more tonight on WCW!

MP3 version: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/84ru9jwfc2bwcp2/wcw3.mp3

Previous episodes: http://testyourmight.com/threads/west-coast-warzone-podcast-episode-2.40542/page-2 (Shoutouts to @Saboteur-6 for the links)

Follow all of us on twitter and enjoy!

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hello everybody! WCW is back with another episode, and joining myself and @EGP Wonder_Chef is none other than the mouth of the west @Blind_Man. A big portion of this podcast is dedicated to the supposed resident sleeper status of SCR, so for all those concerned please tune in. In turn we also discuss the Reo/PL feud, the good 'ol days and the greatest pop offs and callouts in the history if TYM. Also we have Ducky and Chef engage in possibly the longest talk anyone has ever had about Raven. All this and more tonight on WCW!

http://www.mediafire.com/listen/84ru9jwfc2bwcp2/wcw3.mp3

Follow all of us on twitter and enjoy!
Can u link all the previous episodes in a mp3 in OP?????

Jim

Emperor of the Moon

Didn't make this myself but this demonstrates what @EGP Wonder_Chef was talking about. There is no way you can consider NorCal and SoCal the same regions, especially if you don't count New York and New Jersey as the same region.

Edit: For the record I don't get the hate for @CrimsonShadow that was said around that comment. Just wanted to provide a perspective on just how big California is in relation to the East Coast.

Last edited:

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
Ok wait, @KingHippo you honestly believe that people not spending $1000 to go to a fighting game tournament is their way of disrespecting you guys? That's fucking stupid and honestly makes me mad. Just because you people like to spend money traveling for games, doesn't mean you should expect others to, and then to say it's disrespectful to not attend? How? You're stupid. And you can still hype up a tournament if people don't attend, your argument doesn't make any sense.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Ok wait, @KingHippo you honestly believe that people not spending $1000 to go to a fighting game tournament is their way of disrespecting you guys? That's fucking stupid and honestly makes me mad. Just because you people like to spend money traveling for games, doesn't mean you should expect others to, and then to say it's disrespectful to not attend? How? You're stupid. And you can still hype up a tournament if people don't attend, your argument doesn't make any sense.
First of all, you people is fuckin racist ;)

Second of all, I would agree that a tournament can have buzz if we didn't just have a topic that implied that the WC has a legit problem getting people excited for a tournament that will already have some of the best players in the country.

So now we need to hype up SCR apparently because having the best players isn't enough. In that case, our only hope would to be to draw on the rivalry between the scenes. But we can't do that either since historically very few non WC guys show up, and that trend is continuing now.

Perhaps you can see why my blood bubbles a tad when the WC provided a ton of hype for NEC in the past as well as Evo, yet when we have our Wrestlemania, we have to beg other areas to show up. Now on the podcast I already named those gracious enough to show up, and they're awesome, but I cannot abide stream monsters and others suggesting that the tourney has no hype and then immediately follow with "Oh yeah I'm not going."

To sum it up, it's not that I think everyone in the world should go to this tourney or else, it's that we get shit for being "un-hype" and then aren't aided by the community when the WC has in the past.

Raven is finally getting the attention she deserves. People have got to stop sleeping her.

The Flash downplaying gave me cancer though.

Last edited:
we were still discussing him within the top 7 characters, that isn't really downplaying =[
Well you have to consider that as a Raven main I am extremely bitter towards Flash, so I will admit I may be a tad biased. (fuck that character)

But it was mainly the thing about a blocked lightning kick being a bad situation for him. It's not like Raven has any 50/50s to pressure him with. But it's whatever. Like I said, I have an entire cabinet of salt with Flash's name on it.