What's new

West Coast Warzone Podcast Episode 2

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I'm trying to find a free place to host them, plus I haven't had time yet.

I'm out at work 13 hours every weekday so I don't have much time at home.
Use Mediafire.com bro. This is what I did for Pig's:

1. Go to the Youtube link of the podcast.
2. Copy Youtube URL.
3. Convert the Youtube to MP3 via this site (just paste the URL in the convert field).
4. Download the converted MP3.
5. Upload it to MediaFire.com (Free account with 12 gigs. Have to register an email though).
6. Post up the Mediafire upload link.

Takes like, 10-15 minutes max depending on your internet.
Here's the MP3 for Ep. 1 and 2 - Warzone Podcast ep. 1 MP3

Last edited:

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
You spent 2 1/2 recording a podcast, but can't find 15 more minutes to promote it and make it accessible?!
dude we finished recording the podcast at like 1 am, it took until about 2am to set it up so I could render the video while I slept, when I woke up at 6:30 I started the youtube upload, I went to work at 7am, got home at 7:45pm went to WNF at 7:50pm, got home at 3:30am, woke up at 6:30am, couldn't find a good service to host in the few minutes I had, went to work, and just got home

I don't think I can really stress how little time I actually have, especially with WNF thrown in there

dude we finished recording the podcast at like 1 am, it took until about 2am to set it up so I could render the video while I slept, when I woke up at 6:30 I started the youtube upload, I went to work at 7am, got home at 7:45pm went to WNF at 7:50pm, got home at 3:30am, woke up at 6:30am, couldn't find a good service to host in the few minutes I had, went to work, and just got home

I don't think I can really stress how little time I actually have, especially with WNF thrown in there
What about that 3 hours you used to sleep before you woke up for work at 6:30am?