What's new

West Coast Warzone Ep. 5 w/ Wonder Chef, Blind Ducky, KingHippo ft. 4x4lo8o

4x4lo8o

Noob
Did this get demoted to not an article again? lol
Yup. Although even if it'd been stayed an article it never would have been on the front page because stuff gets listed in the order it was posted rather than the order it was promoted, so it's not like being an article was doing anything for it at this point. Unless there are people who look back 3 or 4 pages through the front page articles.

Did anyone ever explain to you why it's not allowed to be front paged?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Yup. Although even if it'd been stayed an article it never would have been on the front page because stuff gets listed in the order it was posted rather than the order it was promoted, so it's not like being an article was doing anything for it at this point. Unless there are people who look back 3 or 4 pages through the front page articles.

Did anyone ever explain to you why it's not allowed to be front paged?
Dunno. Typical TYM stuff?

Glass Sword

Nobody
There was a time when I was told I could bo longer post the woolay show on the front page after promoting it for months prior. Never really knew why
What TYM needs is a section where all the podcast can archived and instead of front paging individual podcast there should be an article at the end of the week with all the new podcast added to the archive. A little work up front and everybody is happy.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Can I just say hawkgirl is fraudulent? I will never lose like I did at NEC. Im overcoming this MU Idgaf.</p>&mdash; EJ Williamson (@HitBox_Tyrant) <a href="https://twitter.com/HitBox_Tyrant/statuses/421856912372547586">January 11, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
honestly as a grundy main id be sayin the same hawkgirl can suck a dick