What's new

West Coast Warzone 3 - Orange, CA - Jan 14-16, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder

For the first time in the history of the west coast, Mortal Kombat will make an appearance, as MKvsDC and UMK3 join the ranks of these other tournament fighters! NEC-XI 1st and 2nd place contestants for MKvsDC join the Warzone down in Cali as they fly down here to face Krayzie Bone, and other tough west coast kombatants in Mortal Kombat! Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 will also make an appearance, as REO comes down here, in hopes of stealing the crown in Cali for his home town in LI,NY! Finals will be streamed by iplaywinner.com! Watch the matches at home, but if you live close to the tournament, get up off the couch, and join us in MORTAL KOMBAT!

Teppelin said:
Greetings folks!

John Rog here and I'm proud to announce that West Coast Warzone 3 is coming Martin Luther King weekend, January 14-16, 2011! I'm very excited to bring back Warzone and I hope to see you in January for a good time =]

Official Site - www.warzonetournament.com

Pre-Registration - Early registration ends Nov 31st!! You will pay an extra $10 afterwards and an extra $20 at the door for the venue fee so don't wait, and sign up today! Registration is available through the Warzone website!

At the door registration will be closed to Friday, the 14th ONLY! If you plan to register at the door, please do so on Friday as we will not take your registration on Saturday.

When - January 14th - 16th, 2011

Location - Google Maps Link -
100 The City Drive
Orange, CA
USA 92868
Tel: +1-714-634-4500
Fax: +1-714-978-3839

Lots of places to grab a drink, eat, and chill near by!

Games -
Super Street Fighter IV (singles and 3v3 team tournament)
Tekken 6
Super Street Fighter II: HD-Remix
Marvel vs Capcom 2
MvC2 Low Tier
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

Setups -
We will continue to use the ASUS VH236 monitors for HD games. This way, everyone has an equally positive experience.

Most of the tournament games will be run on XBOX360s over HDMI.

Tekken 6 will be on PS3 on ASUS monitors.
3rd Strike will be on PS2 Anniversary Edition on SD TVs.
Marvel vs Capcom 2 will be on Dreamcast on SD TVs.
UMK3 will be played on MAME
MKvsDCU will be played on PS3

Details -
Venue Fee -
$20 before Nov 30st, 2010
$30 before Jan 12th, 2011
$40 at the door (Jan 14th only)

Each game entry will be $10.

Prize payouts - 70/20/10

Schedule -
Posted and updated at the website.

Hotel -
The Double Tree Anaheim/Orange County is a full service hotel and the home of West Coast Warzone 3. Beautiful rooms and spacious public areas make for a great venue for us to host our event. We encourage you to book a room and make a weekend of the event. Those who have followed us over the last three years know that booking hotel rooms helps us continue to run Warzone. If you are able, please book a room! We have incentive for you to do so. Check out the site for Afterhours information =]

You can book now by clicking here!

Friday Night
The 3v3 team tournament will start at 7pm sharp and end at 11pm. All other stations will be on free play. Come out, enjoy the evening, and get in with your fellow fighting gamers!

Kai and I have put in a lot of planning into making sure Warzone is going to be an awesome experience so be sure to set your date, mark your calendar, and make room for West Coast Warzone 3!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Current List. I will update the first post as things get updated.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
1.Krayzie Bone - CA
2.Hugo101 - CA
3.Online Tony - CA
4.McNasty - Nevada
5.Offcast(Streamer) - CA
6.GunzaBlaze - CA
7.Tom Brady - VA
8.Rissing - Ok
9.Storms - York, PA ???
10.Darkhood - CA
11.Dammit Rab - CA
12.Sal Says - CA
13.Twztid - CA
14.Shoryuken - CA
15.Wonder Chef - CA
16.Ermac2 - Utah
17.Phantom88 - CA
18.WC-66er - CA
19.WC-Ownage - CA
20.WC-Hitman - CA
21.CoMeBaCk386 - Philly
22.Big[Nasty] - Texas
23.Hydro - East Oakland
24.REO - NY

MKvsDC
1.Krayzie Bone - CA
2.Tom Brady - VA
3.Rissing - Ok
4.Storms - York, PA ???
5.Darkhood - CA
6.GunzaBlaze - CA
7.Sal Says - CA
8.Twztid - CA
9.Shoryuken - CA
10.Wonder Chef - CA
11.Marvaz - CA
12.Phantom88 - CA
13.WC-66er - CA
14.WC-Ownage - CA
15.WC-Hitman - CA
16.REO - NY

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
I might be taking the train down. Would anyone be able to pick me up? Also Rooms????? I would be able to help with a room but I don't have the funds for three nights. Do a few people want to split a room? Its a balance of having to save for surgery. Let me know!

If you wanna share a room let me know. There are perks for sharing a room with me, like you will have plenty to smoke the entire weekend, I will be bringing my ps3 and a Gateway 17" HD display monitor and possibly a PS2 and MKA.

Bone, we can use my monitor and Ps3 at the tourny if we need to.

edit... 3-4 people wanna go in on a double bed room? only 89 dollars a night!!!! we need to book before Jan. 6

Double edit... Should I get the train to Orange directly or to LA?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
So as of right now, the people who will be flying in are "Tom Brady," "REO," and "Rissing."

Anybody else here in need of a hotel room? Please speak up, and we can work something out.

Oh, and you want to get the train directly to Orange, Darkhood.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
4 guys in a room for $89 a night-

everybody pays 45 dollars each. Who is willing to do that? Thats for 2 nights.

Total $180

TWZTID

Kombatant
i posted this link on my FB page..... see if anyone i know is a gamer. I should know by Dec 27 about room and travel and possibly register as well.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
If my girl doesn't come, i'll def be down to do that and if anyone is staying sunday i'll chip in with them too.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
i posted this link on my FB page..... see if anyone i know is a gamer. I should know by Dec 27 about room and travel and possibly register as well.
Maybe a few days earlier thant that would be best. The 2 week special starts on sunday, and registration for "MK-Only-Players" will only be $20.

If my girl doesn't come, i'll def be down to do that and if anyone is staying sunday i'll chip in with them too.
Cool man. If we get a 4-man room. I was wondering if you guys would be willing to let Tom Brady and REO crash with us.

TWZTID

Kombatant
i'll see what i can do Bone.... as for rooms, if i go solo as well, i will room with anyone. we are all fam here.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
i went on the website and it does not have mk vs dc as an option to pick is it gonna be there for sure?
Yeah. Don't register yet.

Regisrtation for UMK3 & MKvsDC will be up on Sunday. I'll let you guys know, because if you are only going to WCW3 for "MK" then you will get a discount. The site is being worked on and updated as we speak.

i'll see what i can do Bone.... as for rooms, if i go solo as well, i will room with anyone. we are all fam here.
Of course man. I cant wait to meet you man, its been way overdue.

STORMS

Co-founder
Administrator
Looking in to plane tickets, this would be too expensive for me, especially considering the same events happening at pretty much the same time.

If I went, my fiance would be coming with me and it would be $700+ not even including hotel fees.

I'll be more than happy to donate, but my next tournament will be Winter Brawl, 2/26.

Sorry guys, Bone especially... tell WB to lend us some tournament funds and I'll be there. ;)

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Looking in to plane tickets, this would be too expensive for me, especially considering the same events happening at pretty much the same time.

If I went, my fiance would be coming with me and it would be $700+ not even including hotel fees.

I'll be more than happy to donate, but my next tournament will be Winter Brawl, 2/26.

Sorry guys, Bone especially... tell WB to lend us some tournament funds and I'll be there. ;)
Don't worry about it man. Next time.

And there is no way in hell WB will do that... lol

im 100% confirmed. good shit gettin this in bone. lets help REO come with me!
Definitely. All the help REO can get would be appreciated.

Lets make this happen people!

And for those of you who still don't know how real this is...

Here is a picture that should clear that up. Oh yeah! We are dead serious! Awesomeness and Hype included!

I just took this picture. I was testing one of the monitors.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
I don't think my girl will be coming so my room will have a setup in it. I have MK2 on the ps3 as well.

I'll be in for a hotel room, I don't have a credit card. So I can give cash when I get there or we can work something else out before hand to get you the money. I'll be getting my train ticket in a week or two.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
I don't think my girl will be coming so my room will have a setup in it. I have MK2 on the ps3 as well.

I'll be in for a hotel room, I don't have a credit card. So I can give cash when I get there or we can work something else out before hand to get you the money. I'll be getting my train ticket in a week or two.
Cool. First we have to discuss, who wants to share rooms here?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
1.Krayzie Bone: $45
2.Darkhood: $45
3.Rissing: $45
4.McNasty: $45

1.Offcast $45
2.Wonder Chef $45
3.Phantom $45
4.Shoryuken $45

It takes four people in one hotel, to make it a 2 nighter. This here is in no particular order, and anyone can go in whatever hotel they want. We need 2 or 3 of them at least.

yo bone it still doesnt have mk dc on their site yet, and also i wont be able to stay in a hotel due to stuff that i have to take care of, and i already put in a request for the time off so hopefully i can go

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
yo bone it still doesnt have mk dc on their site yet, and also i wont be able to stay in a hotel due to stuff that i have to take care of, and i already put in a request for the time off so hopefully i can go
If you don't stay in a hotel, don't even worry about it man. As long as you attend, thats all that matters.

And UMK3 and MKvsDC is official. John is just very busy, lets all be patient. I'm just as amped about WCW3 as everyone! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.