What's new

Week 7 Character Salt Report

RYX

BIG PUSHER
RYX the world is over when your character is ass but i never saw you defending any low tiers in mk9 or igau
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
spacebar
hi there how can i help u

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Just remove Erron's ability to tick throw off of 21122 and reduce his f23 range and he'll be fine. I don't care for Raiden so I don't really care how badly nerfed he gets.

Also, regarding Command Grabs, Erron Black is the only one who shouldn't get his Command Grab buffed. The range and positioning alone makes that throw amazing.
Well the only way you could really do that is if you gave every hit in the 21122 string lots of blockstun to make the throw whiff, in which case, uninterruptible rifle swings and plus on block gun cancels in Marksman? Sure, I'll take that trade.

Also, what the fuck is F23? Why do people keep saying this? He doesn't have a F23 string. Go into training mode and do your homework instead of just being useless armchair critics, you know?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I've been calling for Raiden's head since week 2. About time everyone else caught up. The guy is absurd.

Also, our Kano community has held incredibly strong throught all the bs in MKX, staying a small tight knit unit, but we are literally on the brink of a huge breakdown in our forums. The "normalizing" of our character has taken most of us who stood strong have great doubts about future viability. One wrong step and we'll most certainly be on the Kitana/Kenshi edge of the salt report very, very soon. Stay tuned. -.-
But he's unviable because he's not exactly the same as every other top tier character dude, didn't you hear? He needs a fast overhead to even compete with the top, and if you think otherwise you obviously don't know how to play him duuuuuuuuuuddddddddeeeeee. He's a pressure character duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeee and the fixes to his frame data (continually incorrectly said as "nerfs") have left him so bad that he's jumped from top 10 viability to "lower mid/low" dddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Forget playing footsies or the fact he has one of the best anti-airs in the game, he's shit now ddddddddddddddddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Well the only way you could really do that is if you gave every hit in the 21122 string lots of blockstun to make the throw whiff, in which case, uninterruptible rifle swings and plus on block gun cancels in Marksman? Sure, I'll take that trade.

Also, what the fuck is F23? Why do people keep saying this? He doesn't have a F23 string. Go into training mode and do your homework instead of just being useless armchair critics, you know?
Exactly, how are so many people mistaking such an obvious, popular string all the time? Lol

MK_Al

Noob
dont have much salt to share, but if Johnny cage makes it to the evo finals this game will look worse than injustice (-finals). that broken string has to go.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Erron's 32233 string builds way too much meter, and don't even get me started on that F14 string catching backdashes.

That EX BF2 Grenade thing leaves him way too plus and his UFB2 command grab thing shouldn't be unblockable.

Like, what was NRS thinking with this character?

Also if a balance patch is coming soon after/with Tanya then you might want to get a notepad or something Sneaky because the salt will be so real.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I've been calling for Raiden's head since week 2. About time everyone else caught up. The guy is absurd.

Also, our Kano community has held incredibly strong throught all the bs in MKX, staying a small tight knit unit, but we are literally on the brink of a huge breakdown in our forums. The "normalizing" of our character has taken most of us who stood strong have great doubts about future viability. One wrong step and we'll most certainly be on the Kitana/Kenshi edge of the salt report very, very soon. Stay tuned. -.-
I'm betraying the Kano community to play Tanya. As a person who plays Kano a fellow person that betrays people I hope you can understand.

Erron has a F232 string.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Erron has a F232 string.
News to me. If you're talking about Outlaw then... it's probably a crap string anyway.

dont have much salt to share, but if Johnny cage makes it to the evo finals this game will look worse than injustice (-finals). that broken string has to go.
Pro-tip: That string is variation specific. They've given it to fisticuffs for a reason, it's the whole mindgame of the variation.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
I'mma add to this salt report, my own salt(this was recent too)

Kenshi players
  • Lol my character is bad :(
Nrs Community
  • Yeah we know, sucks bruh hope u get buffs
Kitana players
  • Lol my character is bad :(
Nrs Community
  • OMG U GUIZE WHINE SO MUCH, SHE'S NOT THAT BAD GET GUD I MEAN REO SAID SHE HAS A SHENANIGAN THAT FUCKING WORKED SO SHE'S CLEARLY GOOD AND YOU ALL DOWNPLAY HER SO MUCH. GOD SHUT UP.
Kitana players
  • :\

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
wait, how did that Johnny Cage B1212121212121212121212121212 stuff not even get an honorable mention?
ikr, I didn't get the gourmet salt picture for nothing. Tortise, I demand justice for this misgiving.
Find me some threads/comments/tweets where the salt over that is real.

From what I've seen, it's a hype bringing move that the crowd love, and even the person who's getting beaten by it can't help but laugh at. Maybe it will make it in future reports, but not yet. Tortoise has spoken #yeaaaaaaaaaaap

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Erron's 32233 string builds way too much meter, and don't even get me started on that F14 string catching backdashes.

That EX BF2 Grenade thing leaves him way too plus and his UFB2 command grab thing shouldn't be unblockable.

Like, what was NRS thinking with this character?

Also if a balance patch is coming soon after/with Tanya then you might want to get a notepad or something Sneaky because the salt will be so real.
*UFB4, jesus christ learn your inputs. Don't you main Erron?!
Erron has a F232 string.
No he doesn't lol. You're probably thinking of F242.