What's new

We Kneel Before Zod Tomorrow - Official Trailer Inbound

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I think they're delaying him so that there isn't so much time between Zod's release and MMH's. If there is too long a wait without MMH being ready people will lose interest. Gotta keep us hyped to last to the next announcement and MMH can't be very far into development.
That is a really good point. I think it is a failed effort though... ;)

Edit- Mulder. Exactly. That is what I am thinking. They definitely failed at it....

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
NRS should also do video previews of stuff to be "normalized" kinda like what league of legends do when they patch stuff.

so that no one gets misinformed.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
... but I'll flame the shit out of NRS for doing interesting things in order to market their game! :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Well here is how I think of it... if it is short enough that they have time to make a skin for 15 seconds of footage that will not be available for sale despite the demand... then why do some characters only have 1 skin? Why aren't we getting skins that are actually requested (last time I checked no one wanted anything Red Son). If it takes awhile to develop the skins... why are we getting 6 skins every 2 weeks and why do they have time to make one for 15 seconds of footage?

It doesn't make sense. I can "flame" NRS for making a skin for 15 seconds on a show I doubt half the people that play Injustice watch. I can "flame" them for not releasing content that people are actually interested in seeing as it is no extra work for them. Is it interesting? Maybe if it weren't for the delay that occurred right before it. Possibly if we got to see more than 20 seconds. I don't even know if you can call it a General Zod promo. I got more out of Zod from leaked E3 gameplay. My point is that I can have my own opinion. I don't know how long it takes to develop a skin... but I sure as hell know that the circumstances don't add up. It is either one or the other. I know it is a logical fallacy to say such a thing. But literally... the skins have a development cycle. It is long or short/hard or easy. I am not sure which... but I am getting mixed messages from NRS.

I forgot to mention. They probably scrapped Amecomi skins for the Badgirl Skins. So clearly they don't mind developing content and trashing it. This leads me to believe that skins are not really a big deal to develop. Hence why they developed one skin for 15 seconds of footage. If that...

So while I might not know how things work over there. I can make an educated guess. They can market their game however the hell they want. It doesn't mean I cant question it. What can I do to change it? Simple. I just wont buy the next skin packs. If they finally offer content people are actually requesting I will buy it.

The real question I have... is how much of this DLC is on disc. LBSH some of it was. I don't just mean the pre-order skins either.

TL;DR- I made my opinion based on my salt. I don't know why you are calling me out. Here is my defense...

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Well here is how I think of it... if it is short enough that they have time to make a skin for 15 seconds of footage that will not be available for sale despite the demand... then why do some characters only have 1 skin? Why aren't we getting skins that are actually requested (last time I checked no one wanted anything Red Son). If it takes awhile to develop the skins... why are we getting 6 skins every 2 weeks and why do they have time to make one for 15 seconds of footage?

It doesn't make sense. I can "flame" NRS for making a skin for 15 seconds on a show I doubt half the people that play Injustice watch. I can "flame" them for not releasing content that people are actually interested in seeing as it is no extra work for them. Is it interesting? Maybe if it weren't for the delay that occurred right before it. Possibly if we got to see more than 20 seconds. I don't even know if you can call it a General Zod promo. I got more out of Zod from leaked E3 gameplay. My point is that I can have my own opinion. I don't know how long it takes to develop a skin... but I sure as hell know that the circumstances don't add up. It is either one or the other. I know it is a logical fallacy to say such a thing. But literally... the skins have a development cycle. It is long or short/hard or easy. I am not sure which... but I am getting mixed messages from NRS.

I forgot to mention. They probably scrapped Amecomi skins for the Badgirl Skins. So clearly they don't mind developing content and trashing it. This leads me to believe that skins are not really a big deal to develop. Hence why they developed one skin for 15 seconds of footage. If that...

So while I might not know how things work over there. I can make an educated guess. They can market their game however the hell they want. It doesn't mean I cant question it. What can I do to change it? Simple. I just wont buy the next skin packs. If they finally offer content people are actually requesting I will buy it.

The real question I have... is how much of this DLC is on disc. LBSH some of it was. I don't just mean the pre-order skins either.

TL;DR- I made my opinion based on my salt. I don't know why you are calling me out. Here is my defense...
#Morbid4President

Mulder

King of Heroes

Not to mention Blackest Night skins that don't look anything like how they look in the comics ((Superman)), the wrong lantern ((Flash)), or a skin that wasn't even in the fucking arc ((When Lex Luthor could've gotten another skin.)) .

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Not to mention Blackest Night skins that don't look anything like how they look in the comics ((Superman)), the wrong lantern ((Flash)), or a skin that wasn't even in the fucking arc ((When Lex Luthor could've gotten another skin.)) .
Yeah. I forgot to mention that. I know a lot of people were pissed about the Flash. I mean they obviously don't take making skins seriously. Yet I am more than positive that they are receiving the most DLC money from the skins... :confused:

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Yeah, in my opinion most of the DLC skins haven't been that great. They should make some skins that people have requested.

Mulder

King of Heroes
Yeah. I forgot to mention that. I know a lot of people were pissed about the Flash. I mean they obviously don't take making skins seriously. Yet I am more than positive that they are receiving the most DLC money from the skins... :confused:
Because they keep putting in fan favorites to make money. Want Classic Harley? You need to buy her with two other skins. Want Classic Cyborg who is On-Disk? Buy a Raven skin and Deathstroke skin. Want to complete the Red Son pack? Have two skins which weren't even in the fucking story.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Yeah, in my opinion most of the DLC skins haven't been that great. They should make some skins that people have requested.
Not only that. As I mentioned in our PM...

NRS wont make DLC character skins. None of the DLC characters has an extra skin. I also forgot to mention about the prevalence of Batman/Superman skins as opposed to anyone else. The skins in this game are so inconsistent. They still haven't give us character alts like they said they would... meh. :(

Mulder

King of Heroes

NRS wont make DLC character skins. None of the DLC characters has an extra skin. I also forgot to mention about the prevalence of Batman/Superman skins as opposed to anyone else. The skins in this game are so inconsistent. They still haven't give us character alts like they said they would... meh. :(
Yeah like a Robin skin for Nightwing. Why the fuck they stalled it until MMH and Supergirl I don't know. Or a John Stewart skin which is also being stalled.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"

Yep. :(

I know! John Stewart for Green Lantern, Robin for Nightwing (like Mulder said), maybe others like Superboy for Superman (not that he needs more, but would make a fair few people happy), Star Sapphire for someone, etc.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?

I'll just say that everything you're saying is based on conjecture and speculation from a particularly salty source :)

The way I see it is:

1) It's their game, they can do or not do whatever they want.

2) NRS doesn't owe me anything.

As such, I don't understand the rage.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I'll just say that everything you're saying is based on conjecture and speculation from a particularly salty source :)

The way I see it is:

That is essentially what I said. I am not rage filled. I am just disappointed. :D

It's been a week and yup, still looks horrible. He was included to coincide with the movie and all people that saw him from the movie will be wondering is, who the F is this guy puny guy?

Horrible design choice. My hope is that the inevitable skin announcement to go along with Zod's release is alternate skins to the DLC characters with MOS Zod being one of them.

Mulder

King of Heroes

The way I see it is:

1. Doesn't make the decision good. There's a reason Capcom is hated.

2. When they say "We'll deliver fan requested content" and don't deliver on that promise they're breaking the promise. Therefore they do owe us things.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
1. Doesn't make the decision good. There's a reason Capcom is hated.

2. When they say "We'll deliver fan requested content" and don't deliver on that promise they're breaking the promise. Therefore they do owe us things.

TYM is by far the smallest % of their fanbase. Just keep that in mind. We may be the most passionate, but we are not their money earners ;)