What's new

WCW3 - Hotel Rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Also guys, let me know how long you will stay so I can update it on the first post. This way, if you happen to leave early, and someone else doesnt have a room to crash, possibly they can crash on the open slot.

also, I need 2 more people for the second room. $45 each, and it will be for 2 nights. The WCW discount deal ends on Jan, 6.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Okay guys. Lets get a bit organized here.

How much are each of us putting down for a room?

Room 1: 3 nights Confirmed by Rissing = $290
1.Rissing - $72.50
3.Twztid - $72.50
4.McNasty - $72.50

Room 2:
1.Raging Demon - $45

Room 3:
1.Offcast - $
2.Krayzie Bone - $45

Darkhood, feel free to update this list. The 3rd room will only be 3 people.

Lets shoot for 3 rooms.

REMEMBER THE $89 PRICE FOR ROOMS IS A SPECIAL DISCOUNT

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Thanks for updating the thread. Were almost two weeks from WCW, I can't wait Bone hopefully we can more ppl sharing rooms. I think the last day is the 6th to get the special rate. Anywho I'm booking my flight by the 4th. Tom Reo where and when are u guys arriving? I'm gonna arrive at LAX It would be easier for us to arrive together. That way we can all get picked up from the airport at the same time. STORMS u should mail me a TYM shirt so I can rock it at WCW.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS u should mail me a TYM shirt so I can rock it at WCW.
Unfortunately, TYM shirts will not be available until WB. :(

It was too expensive for me, especially around the holidays and the order I was going to play required the order of a minimum of 6 shirts.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
What would it take to have a tournament in the STL area??

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Sorry guys but I will not be able to make it. My back has been getting worse and I can't sit or stand for more than 30 min. I hope you guys have fun. Sorry again.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Damn, this is sad to hear...

Room 2 is gone now.

Me and a friend will put up the $72 for room 1 if its okay.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Damn, this is sad to hear...

Room 2 is gone now.

Me and a friend will put up the $72 for room 1 if its okay.
Well Idk how the other guys would feel about that. But if we all just split the room it would probably help everybody out. Idk about u guys but if we had 6 ppl sharing a room would b ok w me and it would be cheaper for all too. Just a thought.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Well Idk how the other guys would feel about that. But if we all just split the room it would probably help everybody out. Idk about u guys but if we had 6 ppl sharing a room would b ok w me and it would be cheaper for all too. Just a thought.
How much would it be if 6 of us shared a room?

This might def work.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
How much would it be if 6 of us shared a room?

This might def work.
For 6 it would be 49.00 even. Would be alot better than 72.50, I would be down for paying about 25 dollars less. Twz Mcnasty what do u guys think about this? Those extra 25 u could use on food alcohol etc.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
For 6 it would be 49.00 even. Would be alot better than 72.50, I would be down for paying about 25 dollars less. Twz Mcnasty what do u guys think about this? Those extra 25 u could use on food alcohol etc.
hmmmm...

You know what, the room might get too crowded. We also have Tom Brady coming. I might just end up booking a room myself, but ill post here in a bit and let you know.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Room 1 is still available for 3 days if anybody would like to room with us? At the Doubletree where WCW3 will be held. Price 72.50 for 3 days check in Friday Jan 14 at 3 pm and checkout Monday Jan 17 at 12 pm. Anybody interested in rooming w me Twzted and Mcnasty let us know.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Guys i will not be attending WCW3. Im very sorry. TWZTID the room is taken care of bro. I wnt be attending but i'll still pay for my share. If u want me to i'll call and pay for the room over the phone now and i'll change the name on the reservation to urs. Everything will remain the same Friday Jan 14 check in 3 pm Checkout Monday at noon. If we can find someone else that would be great.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Actually, how long are you guys planning to stay?

Maybe you guys can just crash with me, and help make the room cheaper. And if you want, maybe you can help Victor get to warzone instead of putting money in the hotel room, Rissing.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Yeah i could donate. I'll see what the other guys say. I think i'll still have to pay a cancellation fee but that would be fine. Let me hear from TWZTID and mcnasty.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Yeah i could donate. I'll see what the other guys say. I think i'll still have to pay a cancellation fee but that would be fine. Let me hear from TWZTID and mcnasty.
You don't have to pay the cancelation fee if its not 72 hours before the day.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
i dont mind if the rooms crowded. i used share rooms with 6-9 people when i went outa town.
At NEC there were like 6 or 8 of us in one room. Shit, I slept on the floor by the lamp, lmao. Whatever it takes.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Well if u want i can cancel and u can room w Bone? Just let me know so i can cancel in time and not have to pay a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.