What's new

WCW3 - Hotel Rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Okay guys. Now that its official, its time to start thinking about Hotel rooms and plane tickets for those of you who live on the other side.

I'm thinking that OC tickets are cheaper, and the tournament will be in OC.

I'll be updating this thread with further details. If any of you guys already have plans, please let me know. We have Tom Brady, REO, Rissing and a few others flying in.

So far there is 1 confirmed room for 3 nights by Andrew Ryan (Rissing).

For all 3 nights Your looking at about $70 - $80.

1st room Friday, Saturday, And Sunday night
1. Andrew Ryan
2. Darkhood
3. Krayzie Bone
4. Twztid

2nd room Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
I'll share a room with anybody. I don't have a credit card, so I can give cash to whoever puts it on a CC. I can give you it there or we can work out another way before.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Okay, what day and time do all of you plan on showing up?

I actually need to know this in order to get a room and whatnot.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Friday January 14
774 Pacific Surfliner (GUA - LAX)

Depart: 7:21 am, Fri, Jan 14, 2011
Arrive: 12:10 pm, Fri, Jan 14, 2011
Duration: 4 hr, 49 min
Amenities
578 Pacific Surfliner (LAX - OGE)

Depart: 2:00 pm, Fri, Jan 14, 2011
Arrive: 2:43 pm, Fri, Jan 14, 2011
Duration: 0 hr, 43 min

Monday January 17
Depart: 10:03 am, Mon, Jan 17, 2011
Arrive: 10:50 am, Mon, Jan 17, 2011
Duration: 0 hr, 47 min
Amenities
769 Pacific Surfliner (LAX - SBA)

Depart: 12:30 pm, Mon, Jan 17, 2011
Arrive: 3:03 pm, Mon, Jan 17, 2011
Duration: 2 hr, 33 min
Amenities
4759 Bus (SBA - GUA)

Depart: 3:10 pm, Mon, Jan 17, 2011
Arrive: 5:05 pm, Mon, Jan 17, 2011
Duration: 1 hr, 55 min

So I'll be there till Monday morning. Anyone that is getting a room Sunday night I'll split it with you as well.

TWZTID

Noob
I'll be leaving Fri morning as well. amd depending on how tired i am, may stay til monday, if possible.

McNasty

Moist.
hey id love to be a 4th with you guys if you are all down. cause ill be making the drive out on sunday night and at 45 bucks thats a friggin steal!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Friday Night & Saturday Night
Darkhood: $45
Twztid: $45
Krayzie Bone: $45
McNasty: $45

Friday Night & Saturday Night
???: $45

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Hey guys sorry it took so long to post. My computer is down n I have to use my phone but anyway. I reserved a room at the motel where the tournament will be at Doubletree I reserved for 3 days. But if nobody wants to stay till Monday I can call back and cancel the three day reservation n change to two. Check in Friday January 14 at 3 pm check out Monday at noon. For two days I was told it was 195.86 so if we stay till Monday we can just add about 95 more dollars to that. Reservation is taken care of I just need to know who would like to split the bill with me money is due at check in. I'm not login in to often but if u have any questions my cell 9184135952.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
That would be awesome. I will leave the reservation as is check in Friday 3 pm check out Monday at noon. Oh I forgot the room comes with microwave fridge two twin beds first come first serve lol. And free chocolate chip cookies lol.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
Whatever the bill is for 3 days split 4 ways. I'll call tomorrow to get the exact price for the 3 days. Ill post and we can go from there. I'm thinking around 70 each split 4 ways. Also anybody have any flight booking recommendations? Priceline travelocity Expedia? List of airports in the orange area?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Right now, the most I can give is $45. But I'll get back to you as soon as I come up with some more money.

A big huge thank you, goes to you for getting a room, Rissing!

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
So my train arrives at 245 pm Friday, Would anyone be willing to pick me up from the station? I checked and its about 2 miles from the hotel. I would really appreciate this if anyone could.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
Bone I'm Gonna update your first post with Confirmed Hotel Rooms and people that have confirmed since the rooms became available.

Also Everyone please reconfirm you are coming and if you would want to split a room.

Andrew_Ryan

Top Kontributor
I called it was 290 for all three nights. That's 72.50 a piece divided by 4. I'm still looking for flights but when I find one that suits me I'll book it and I'll post. LAX seems the cheapest landing choice so I'll be arriving at LAX. If anybody would be able to pick me up I will appreciate it.

Darkhood88

Crazy 88 Co-Leader
I just realized that we are less than a month away!

I'm taking the train in so I can not help with a ride Andrew, Sorry.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I called it was 290 for all three nights. That's 72.50 a piece divided by 4. I'm still looking for flights but when I find one that suits me I'll book it and I'll post. LAX seems the cheapest landing choice so I'll be arriving at LAX. If anybody would be able to pick me up I will appreciate it.
Get with Tom and REO if you plan to land on LAX. If you guys get the same flight, I might be able to pick you all up.

If you land at OC, it would be easier because Gunz can pick you guys up. If I pick you guys up, we are going to have to wait for a ride, cause I cant take the truck and leave it at the double tree for the weekend. I also have to be at the double tree from 2 - 5, since the doors open at 6 and I have to be there to set up and all.

Chef, if you have any input on this, please speak up please. Same as everyone else who is going.

TWZTID

Noob
i can prolly pick u up Andrew as well as the others if u all arrive @ same time.

also, Andrew, do u hav paypal? if so, i can send u $$ to cover the room over the next few weeks.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Okay guys. Lets get a bit organized here.

How much are each of us putting down for a room?

Room 1: 3 nights Confirmed by Rissing = $290
1.Rissing - $72.50
2.Darkhood - $72.50
3.Twztid - $72.50
4.McNasty - $72.50

Room 2:
1.Krayzie Bone - $45
2.Raging Demon - $45

Room 3:
1.Offcast - $
2.Wonder Chef - $

Darkhood, feel free to update this list. The 3rd room will only be 3 people.

Lets shoot for 3 rooms.

REMEMBER THE $89 PRICE FOR ROOMS IS A SPECIAL DISCOUNT THAT WCW GETS. THE SPECIAL ENDS JAN. 6

Status
Not open for further replies.