What's new

WB Games – Featuring Injustice: Gods Among Us Live PAX East Stream

PAX East is taking place this weekend from March 22-24, and we are expecting NetherRealm Studios to bring their newest build of Injustice: Gods Among Us to the show floor and possibly reveal more information regarding the game.

The official PAX East twitter just posted their live streaming schedule for PAX East 2013, and it includes Injustice: Gods Among Us! Starting on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

March 24, 2013, from 2 - 3 PM EST will feature a LIVE Stream of Injustice: Gods Among Us, via Twitch.tv/twitch, be sure you tune in!

Edited by Karried and STORMS*

Attachments

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Weren't they asking people on Facebook which character they'd like to see fight Black Adam? I'm guessing PAX is probably where they will reveal the Black Adam gameplay trailer.

GGA Max

Questions...

2-3pm on which day? Fri, Sat AND Sun?

Do you have to pay for the stream? Just asking so I'm not paying last minute and missing it.

Yes everyday for an hour Fri-Sat-Sun. 3 presentations total.

I didn't see any mention of paying to view the stream, but you'll probably need a subscription or facebook login to chat though.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
No, you don't pay to view streams on twitch. If you miss it, it will be stored in the archives so that you can just watch it later.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Not a bad thing at all.
It is bad (depends for who) and also the least they could do is tell us how many characters in the roster and if there are unlockable characters? how would that hurt them if they informed us about those...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
It is bad (depends for who) and also the least they could do is tell us how many characters in the roster and if there are unlockable characters? how would that hurt them if they informed us about those...
I didn't say it'd hurt anybody. But going into the game and finding out there was a character or characters put in would be way more exciting than in if they just say they're in the game.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
well see i also made another point - at least they could tell us for example 24 and 2 hidden characters... it wouldn't hurt anyone at this point - it would even build up the hype

RYX

BIG PUSHER
well see i also made another point - at least they could tell us for example 24 and 2 hidden characters... it wouldn't hurt anyone at this point - it would even build up the hype
Why would they say there's hidden characters lol

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I wonder if it'll be playable -- starved for info, haha. I'm deciding if I should go

Paulo said they were sending a couple of guys from design, other than him and Hec -- but if I do go, do you guys have any questions for the NRS reps? (Other than DLC and reveals).