What's new

WB Games – Featuring Injustice: Gods Among Us Live PAX East Stream

trufenix

bye felicia
Maybe they've changed their minds now but I remember him saying that there's nothing more fighting-game-y than having someone announce every round, so they didn't put one in.
Its been said that in Story mode they've trimmed out all the extra match start / wrap up stuff for the sake of seamlessness, but we've seen some evidence that traditional vs will still at least have a guy say "begin" and "you win".

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I hope the VO in the Deathstroke match isn't final, that sounded really bad.

A fighting game with out an announcer is weird to me, should at least give an option to have one.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I hope the VO in the Deathstroke match isn't final, that sounded really bad.

A fighting game with out an announcer is weird to me, should at least give an option to have one.
Damn... not sure I noticed this till now. Yeah, should at least announce the winner.

trufenix

bye felicia
It is always stunning the things people choose to worry about in the absence of information. Again, NRS, I applaud you. You have truly turned your fanbase inside out this time.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
10 mins folks,,, i wonder if its Ed Boon telling us its back to block to again, i really love that shit

trufenix

bye felicia
don't get your hopes up, homie. There's some law of nature that prevents competent players from being anywhere near a game on display at a trade show.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Atlantis has 1 level. I can see players that I dislike the new systems a lot picking it often.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
SO there you go only 24 characters.All the features look really tight and looks like Arturo is a Green Lantern player!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

Im not certain if that last image is before or after Nerdjosh editted his inputs. The rest are great though and you can tag up to 6 moves to be highlighted in practice mode.

Also battle mode is NOT typical arcade mode ladders. It has different kinds of ladders.

BATTLE MODE

poison where you bleed out the whole match
heroes only battle
villains only battle ladder

In addition to this there is single battle mode where you can select just your guy and the matchup you want and you can just go into battles over and over again against them against programmable AI ( I believe he said it was programmable) just to learn the matchup.

Also you can record your own setups in practice mode and then play versus them to try and figure out solutions for them. And of course in MK style practice mode attacks show damage percentiles and hit properties like overhead the moment you do them. All frame data is in the move list.

posted this for those who missed it later

trufenix

bye felicia
shaowebb, you're doing it wrong. Don't use existing threads, post a new one every couple minutes. And mention Raven and Captain Cold so it gets a bunch of attention.

shaowebb

ALSO TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR A COMPLETE STREAM ON STAR LABS.

10 missions per character with up to 3 star rankings to earn on each seems to be the general story on this mode.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Hopefully the recordings of these streams will go up ASAP. Might've missed a frame where they have the description of GL's trait up :p

Although I'm hoping CrimsonShadow will have that juicy info when he gets back, anyway. Godspeed.

shaowebb

Another screen of that frame data and meter burn stuff. Looks like there are meter burns on a TON of stuff.