What's new

WB Games – Featuring Injustice: Gods Among Us Live PAX East Stream

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I wonder if it'll be playable -- starved for info, haha. I'm deciding if I should go

Paulo said they were sending a couple of guys from design, other than him and Hec -- but if I do go, do you guys have any questions for the NRS reps? (Other than DLC and reveals).
Mostly I'd be interested in getting more information about traits we don't know a lot about yet (GL, Doomsday [it's NOT simple armor], Shazam, etc.

Only other thing that comes to mind that's been buggin' me is how they'll translate inputs like :r:l and the reverse into "street fighter style" controls, if there is to be any change at all. Not a major issue, simply curiosity.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I want to see Nightwing fight Black Adam simply because I haven't seen any good gameplay yet from Nightwing.

DangerousBacon

Mechanical Engineering Bitch!
I want to see Nightwing fight Black Adam simply because I haven't seen any good gameplay yet from Nightwing.
We really haven't seen any good gameplay from anyone yet. Search for some NYCC match videos and you will find TONS of Nightwing stuff.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I wonder if it'll be playable -- starved for info, haha. I'm deciding if I should go

Paulo said they were sending a couple of guys from design, other than him and Hec -- but if I do go, do you guys have any questions for the NRS reps? (Other than DLC and reveals).
Okay much obliged if you do go.Here's my questions:
-What exactly does Gl's and Shazam's trait do?

Goku

Noob

Please ask them about the announcer for the game? What will be announced, what will not. Thanks :)

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
It is bad (depends for who) and also the least they could do is tell us how many characters in the roster and if there are unlockable characters? how would that hurt them if they informed us about those...
Why would it hurt u if u didnt know? Just be patient man its less then a month...

Goku

Noob
Boon said it ages ago during an interview. He said it was so they could go for a more cinematic feel.
I remember them saying, back at E3, they weren't sure who it would be, but that is strange kind of. I mean, it isn't a huge deal, but it would be nice to have some kind of voice acknowledge the match. There was a little announcer in the Batman vs. Deathstroke video, but if not than oh well I guess :D

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I remember them saying, back at E3, they weren't sure who it would be, but that is strange kind of. I mean, it isn't a huge deal, but it would be nice to have some kind of voice acknowledge the match. There was a little announcer in the Batman vs. Deathstroke video, but if not than oh well I guess :D
Maybe they've changed their minds now but I remember him saying that there's nothing more fighting-game-y than having someone announce every round, so they didn't put one in.