What's new

WAZZ 2nd USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT

wazz said:
gd luck buddy. r u a actor
Thanks Wazz, I appreciate that. I'm not an actor, with this one I'm assisting the Camera Operators and the Cinematographer.

Typically on features here in Colorado and such I work as a Camera Operator and Cinematographer - but on this one, I'm glad I was able to get on as an assistant since it is a big horror feature and alot of people tried to get on it.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
fusion117 said:
Its ok guys i found a replacement for XDescipleX and ive even done some research so that we know what to expect....

PSN : Kira Kaye
GLOBAL RANK : #2 (LEVEL 10 ELITE)
LONG DISTANCE ATTACKS : ( approach with caution , she can destroy you from a far distance, best chances are to just not look)
INSIDE SWEEP DISTANCE : (yah if she gets you inside sweep distance your pretty much fucked)
WEAKNESS: (the one known weakness about her is she has ticklish feet ;)
LOLOL

HAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

bummer! i was lookin forward to playing you! hope all goes well! good job!

wazz: lemme know who I'm scrappin with and I'll get in touch with them.

wazz

Noob
updated

brackets updated wit GoldenOreos
first post updated

@VASSGO TOURNY HASNT STARTED YET. TOURNY WILL START MONDAY 4TH JANUARY

@ANY1 PLZ CHECK 1ST POST FOR UPDATES AND RULES

Sushi

Noob
damnit im outta town for the new year. wish to join but wont be back in till the jan 5th... wish everyone GL.

wazz

Noob
yes i am takin reserves

my bud foozer wants b a reserver also. he was the 1st person 2 ask

fooz and gamemk added 2 the reserver list

Film shoot got pushed to start on Thursday instead of Monday, so I could've played the first round, but woiuld be without PS3 access till Jan. 27th after that, that's why I had to drop :(

8-5 ariadelano very fun intense games. connection could have been a bit better but they were amazing. i thought it was going to be more like 0-13 so im not upset. good luck wth the rest of the tournament man.

frznsldr said:
8-5 ariadelano very fun intense games. connection could have been a bit better but they were amazing. i thought it was going to be more like 0-13 so im not upset. good luck wth the rest of the tournament man.
Yeah man, thats the downside about tournaments, you're bound to run into a bad connection...very frustrating! I had one similar to that with mk3fan a few tournaments ago, it just completely changes the way I play.

GGS

btbb99

Noob
major upset alert here people, i can't believe i'm writing this right now. i fuckin upset fusion 7-6, i just can't fuckin believe it. i bust my fuckin ass to get those 7 wins. fusion is an incredible player ( probably the best mk2 player period) and although i got alot better over the past few months, i still am not the player he is. i guess it was just my day and i guess that proves that anyone can beat anyone on any giving day.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
btbb99 said:
major upset alert here people, i can't believe i'm writing this right now. i fuckin upset fusion 7-6, i just can't fuckin believe it. i bust my fuckin ass to get those 7 wins. fusion is an incredible player ( probably the best mk2 player period) and although i got alot better over the past few months, i still am not the player he is. i guess it was just my day and i guess that proves that anyone can beat anyone on any giving day.
WOW! This is the upset of the new year for sure! Congrats on advancing man!

D

david_GEM

congrats dude! I see we need to get my side of the bracket moving!!