What's new

WAZZ 2nd USA MK2 PS3 TOURNAMENT

Tomorrow around noon for sure.. I got ur msg. today but I had to leave but if you just happen to be online in and hr or 2 I should be lurking possibly.

cam?

D

david_GEM

dookie apologized, I came back.

REALTALK WON 9-4 i think. well done dude!!! Too many close ones, it was depressing!!! I froze up on some of them like a snowman. lol

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
ScheissNussen said:
REALTALK WON 9-4 i think. well done dude!!! Too many close ones, it was depressing!!! I froze up on some of them like a snowman. lol

I'd love to see real_talk matches if anyone has the ability to do so.
I've heard good things.
do a youtube search. he's got about 50 or so matches between the two of us up on there. really good fights.

aiight real_talk! REMATCH! looking forward to it man. lemme know when is good for you. i'm usually on throughout the week after 8 or 9pm. i think we're in the same time zone...EST.

http://www.veoh.com/static/swf/webplayer/WebPlayer.swf?version=AFrontend.5.4.8.1006&permalinkId=v19679603ptqGaRha&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay=0&id=23010570

Here yall go.. another episode of "Reel Talk" lol
David is P1 and I am P2

@ Kensi. I cant wait for the rematch.. I only wish I could have the cam this time around but I wont have it for another week smh.. But I expect to battle you verrry soon

btbb99

Noob
sweet matches fellas...fun to watch...that second match sub vs rep had me on the edge of my seat... damn realtalk now i no not to try to jump around you, you caught gem with a uppercut like every time he tried lol

Guys record, if you have to wait i say you wait a week....the point of these tourneys is to see the example of high-level play!

D

david_GEM

I thought you were being nice when you said they were close but daaaaaaamn. It was crazy depressing when basically EVERY match went to a third round. It should have at least been 7-6 lol. It's good to hear your voice though, the man behind the greatness. You beat my ass even when you were distracted, WE MUST PLAY MORE OFTEN!!

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
RealTalk won 8-5.

Huge lagfest. Pretty much sealed the fact that i'm done with tournaments. Lag like that takes the fun out of it. Period.

ggs

Kensidj said:
RealTalk won 8-5.

Huge lagfest. Pretty much sealed the fact that i'm done with tournaments. Lag like that takes the fun out of it. Period.

ggs
Like i told you earlier bro , no matter how on your game you are lag always steps in and overwrites every move you make.... you think your getting a certain move off but then it just doesnt come out. Good shit getting in the finals tho , more than i could say :(

Confirmed.. Also have vid and yes it was indeed a frustrating lagfest compared to our usual battles.. I know i was doin stupid shit cuz of it. Well at least this tourney is done w/. I think I need to give mk a break and start getting into sum new shit. ggs Kensi

Kensidj

10 ft Tall Roadblock
the worst part was that it would clear up for a round or half a round and then come back. made those matches really frustrating! ah well...what can ya do? onward!